Toribash
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
I dunno, I'm pretty much mad at every mod as of lately. Lost 17k to flyingmonk in ninjutsu today :P I mean, I can adapt and try to compete in a lenshu3ng, rk-mma, lenshu3.tbm, judo, judofrac, greykido... whateve. GMtourneys sometimes put some odd mod on and I try to win and do win quite often.

However, I'm not keen on any mod as of now, I hate each of them a little bit xD

Fine. How old are you? S1ade will test you in some mods.
You need practic in that mods, which we have played.
Stop use gayish opens, that's isn't good.
I'm neutral.
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Fine. How old are you? S1ade will test you in some mods.

*I lied about my age, because that's how I roll*

Originally Posted by S1ade View Post
You need practic in that mods, which we have played.
Stop use gayish opens, that's isn't good.
I'm neutral.

Okay

EDIT: the truth
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Aug 5, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
I have encountered Jsnuffmars in the past.
Can't say i really like him all that much tbh
Not to mention countless amounts of persons on the forum have a bad taste in their mouths towards you.

I probably can read whatever you guys come up with to post on clan board.

We'd prefer if you didn't come here and spam/shitpost like you've been doing elsewhere.

Well, to be honest, I originally wanted to boost my ego with joining recommended clans such as Urban, JollyR, eVo, T (they didn't respond) and got rejected.

I recall seeing you "acting out" when you were denied from JollyR i think , aswell as a couple other clans , your little tantrum consisted of name calling , whining , and general shitposting /flaming.

I'm 7th dan and a occasional duel player.

This won't really affect your chances in any way , but i recall seeing you type and say to someone "i bought qi" , correct?

It's going to be a no from me , even though you could perhaps offer activity - for a short while to us , before you decide to hop, i think it's not worth it , mainly because of your bad rep.
Maybe if you show us you've changed , otherwise , leave now.
~Nigma
Originally Posted by BrrrHaHa View Post
jsm for me big no

how did you even get in this clan?
Originally Posted by TKJ View Post
I have encountered Jsnuffmars in the past.
Can't say i really like him all that much tbh
Not to mention countless amounts of persons on the forum have a bad taste in their mouths towards you.

Yeah, there is people who are jealous of my tc and blame me for buying them, as if my money didn't actually go to hampa...
We'd prefer if you didn't come here and spam/shitpost like you've been doing elsewhere.

Show me examples of me "shitposting", which I obviously don't. I usually just trade in market.

I recall seeing you "acting out" when you were denied from JollyR i think , aswell as a couple other clans , your little tantrum consisted of name calling , whining , and general shitposting /flaming.

I mentioned the clans I was rejected from, no secret about it.

This won't really affect your chances in any way , but i recall seeing you type and say to someone "i bought qi" , correct?

I lied.

It's going to be a no from me , even though you could perhaps offer activity - for a short while to us , before you decide to hop, i think it's not worth it , mainly because of your bad rep.
Maybe if you show us you've changed , otherwise , leave now.

I've played actively for 4 months, how many clans I've been in? 4, from which one was a beginner 'training' organization, one was CPain which is hugely unorganized. So it leaves 2 clans in 4 months. How is that clan hopping?
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
About game: he plays only for win.
I think Rejected. Let's wait other brothers.

Not true at all. I used impro all the time, except first lenshu match with default first turn connect kick opener. Always came back, even did some stuff for syle. I suggest you watch my replays.

wtf?
How Brrr get into? Is it important?
Show me replays. I see that you impro. But I talk about style.
I think my style is fine. Well, I didn't like s1ade basically just standing there and waiting for me to fly on him with a vulnerable spot and then knee-kick me, but I don't complain...

replays in attachment:
That's first 10 replays, I think it's limited to 10.
Attached Files
1.rpl (52.3 KB, 5 views)
2.rpl (79.8 KB, 4 views)
3.rpl (79.8 KB, 5 views)
4.rpl (54.8 KB, 4 views)
5.rpl (66.5 KB, 4 views)
6.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
7.rpl (44.4 KB, 3 views)
8.rpl (88.0 KB, 4 views)
9.rpl (88.6 KB, 4 views)
10.rpl (91.1 KB, 5 views)
No, s1ade get all of his hands and legs on floor for getting better position, jump, and when he did it, he jumping and hiting.