ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Recommend any FREE iPod Touch apps?
I just got a new iPod Touch and it's looking bare. Recommend any free apps I could get? I'm just looking for fun little things to pass the time.

So far I have
-Solitare
-kinetic
-2MinuteRPG
-Eliminate PRO

If you know any good ones, post here!
Last edited by Scorpe; May 14, 2010 at 03:19 AM.
Minimalist
Eliminate Pro. It's a good customizable shooter that's focused around online matches.

(>^_^)>
I am pretty sure Java Sculptor works for the Ipod Touch...
Java Sculptor is a very cool 3D sculping app that allows you to use different tools and materials to create amazing works of art.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Originally Posted by JinxZ View Post
Eliminate Pro. It's a good customizable shooter that's focused around online matches.

Alright! I'll download it and check it out. Thanks!
Originally Posted by darkdoom1 View Post
I am pretty sure Java Sculptor works for the Ipod Touch...
Java Sculptor is a very cool 3D sculping app that allows you to use different tools and materials to create amazing works of art.

It doesn't just checked :/
Minimalist
TTR3 Tap Tap Revenge 3. It's great. Addicting! Gets the time to pass.
Bad Breath Detector. Not necessarily a game, but it's a fun prank. (Top of teh start button good breath, bottom half of start bad breath (iphone only unless microphone for the itouch))
DoodleJump: Endless jumping!
Paper Toss: So pointless and stupid, yet so addicting! Just shoot a crumpled paper into the waste basket.
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
traffic rush
racer

Addictive.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
Bubblewrap. I swear I got carpel tunnel syndrom playing that on my frinds iTouch on the way to some camp or another.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES