Toribash
Original Post
Which is the best system and why.
What is your favourite system and why?

I personly love the PC. the reason is I like RTS's (real time strategy) games like dawn of war. you can also play toribash on the PC

My least favourite console? mmmmmm it would be a tie between PS3 and the Wii.

the PS3 is like 400 dollars and, there's not many awsome games on it. ( note I said not many. so metal gear fans, don't cry)

and why the Wii, well let me tell you this. name 5 GOOD third party games for the Wii............................. I rest my case.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Dude, there are about a hundred threads with the exact same topic here.

You can't base your decisions by the amount of votes.

Xbox 360 had a ton of games, but is expensive. Has a larger Live community also.

PS3 is moderately expensive, has nice graphics, free connection, but less games + smaller community.

Wii is lower in price, and more of a party/group playing console, and has a moderate amount of games. Also, major market in middle-aged people due to the "fitness" shit that they brought out.

PC has a crapload of games, which can all be bought easily on Steam. Internet is pricey, and graphics/ram affects the outcome of your gameplay. Higher community and mods for games also.

Handhelds get boring too fast, especially the DS, who started off nice but then games like "Cooking 'Mama'" and "Babiez" "Horsez" and "Nintendogz" Kind of ruined the DS. Also, see Wii.

So you see, it depends on the person. I don't think anybody can completely choose, since they are still making consoles.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
PS3... less games

Alright, I see people saying this all the time, and I honestly don't get it. The PS3 has more exclusives then the 360 does, meaning that most of the 360's games are available on the PS3 while vice versa doesn't apply. How many exclusives can you name for 360, exactly, that you can't find on the PS3? Halo and Gears Of War. No, not L4D, it's for PC as well. Bioshock went down the corporate toilet of Sony a few months back, too. I have no clue where people assume this, it's utter bullcrap. Other then that, I agree with you.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Of all time?

The Nintendo 64, of course. Two of my top two games of all time were on the system.
PC. Mods, Community, games and more. There's so much more on the PC than all the other consoles. Although, it still does have its downsides.
It makes me wonder..
1st: SNES. Too many classics to count.
2nd: N64: Many great games and a comfy controller.
3rd: gah dont know
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I'd have to say PC, the only downside is that manufacturers deliberately pump up hardware prices, you can buy a PS3 for less than Nvidia's top of the range multi GPU card, and the same goes for AMD (ATI). It's cool that you can buy a console and not have to worry about the hardware out-dating for some years, but I still prefer the choice that comes with owning a PC.
insert sig there