Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we leave Omega to rest?
Yes
2 Votes / 18.18%
No
8 Votes / 72.73%
Unsure
1 Votes / 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
This clan
Members of omega, here are the facts as I see them. We've been becoming slowly more inactive for these past few months, and ever since the hack, we've had virtually no activity at all. Invites have seemed to trail off into non-existance, and the few applications we receive are from people who I would not be happy to see in this supposedly elite collection of players.

I understand that a lot of you guys have limited time for this game as a whole, and I understand that, as I am in the same situation. The added pressure of my market position also takes away a lot of my available time on this forum, and I am left with very little chance to do a huge amount with Omega.

I know we have been in this position before, maybe even multiple times, but I fear that we may be at a point at which it would be best to 'call it a day', as they say. However, I am unsure, and I would not like to make any moves which go against the will of the rest of our clan. So please, take the time to vote of this poll, and decide whether we should lay this clan to rest, or try once again to revive it, and bring it back from the brink.

Thanks for your time.
Quit, probably.