Ranking
Re: Running a server?
Dismemberingnessdom(/decaps) is 2, fracture is 8. Dismembering+fracture is -f 10. (then use -l and -c to set tresholds)
Somebody they can help me to start a server?

my ip address is 71.110.139.237:20184

but i can see the srv but then i try to join they set not connected? why
A few things - Try bridging the port for toribash. There is a link to instructions in this board. Also, your own server IP will be 127.0.0.1.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I keep having this one problem. I have my server started, but I can't edit it at all. So far all I can play is standard classic. I used the cmd.exe to try it but all I have gotten so far is this:

unable to open default.cfg
Server hosting is disabled in Demo version
Hit Enter key to quit
It ain't eazay bein' cheezay, but somebody's gotta do it.

Gov_Cheese's toribash player stats

My band California Medication. I sing vocals. Take a listen! https://www.facebook.com/californiamedication
Try using just Run to open it up with all the settings, as you would in comman line.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Why don't you make a shortcut to Toribash_server.exe? Command lines are easy through Properties.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I am on a MAC.... How would I go about making a server on this, aforementioned Macintosh computer?

I would appreciate an answer a.s.a.p.

ok im having trouble and i think this is a common problem for all windows users cause even my friend tried it on his comp and it did not work. so torilaunch does not work and when i try and put my command line through toribash_server.exe it says unable to open default.cfg i have no clue what that is and then it says im using a demo version when i know i am regestered i have two keys so dont tell me otherwise lol so can someone please help me clan wHo is getting a wii bet angry lol PLEASE HELP