Toribash
whoa thats brilliant with the fact that it works thanks hampa

EDIT:

ok ive started up my server and i can go into and ive got the dos window open like it should b but i gave the server address to a friend and he can't get in to the server it just say no connection.
Last edited by cabose; Jul 28, 2007 at 11:14 AM.
Make sure you've forwarded the correct ports, and you're giving him your WAN address (the one www.whatismyip.com tells you) and not your LAN address (192.168.*.*) or loopback address (127.0.0.1).
Windows server works just fine- easy setup and start playing,
and what about toribasd for linux?
I found ver.1.97 -old enough it says "wrong protocol"
No server for linux?(
Last edited by dayset; Aug 20, 2007 at 10:35 AM.
i wonder what is the appropriate way for a leader like myself, who has taken control of a clan, to ask for access to the server

im now leader of wHo, but none of our members have access to change the server, and it would be a huge help if i could use it for tournaments, and set up a monthly server,

i have heard that there was a problem when the old leaders had control, im not totally sure what the story is, but i want to ask the right person if i can have a chance to prove i will not abuse the access
Ask an admin about it.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Hmm, as of 2.7 i can't use the old toribash_server.exe to run the server. What is the alternative and where can i get it for 2.75?
Originally Posted by Foxie View Post
It's not really complicated, in most cases it's just going to http://192.168.1.1 . Though, some routers (like Zyxel's p600 series) disallow all game hosting completely because they're rather crappy routers.

I have no problems running a server, both intranet and internet, using a Zyxel Prestige 600.
What do you use to run it? I used to use a command line to set it up but that no longer works. What can i do?