Toribash
Original Post
It's about to be a... WHAT

..girlfight! ;)

BTW, the "screenshots" are not from Toribash 3.0, this is Renderman, kinda like povray, but better. Go experiment with it.
Attached Files
girlfight.tbm (3.0 KB, 119 views)
Woah, that first render is like, wow, these renders look great. And the mod itself seems to be better than all the other attempts at a female Toribashian.
This isnt a MOD mate, its supposed to be in ART.
Its a good render, nice work.
- Read the board descriptions next time, please =]
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
this is a MOD man, look, tbm, ToriBashMod =) there are pictures, but tori is modded
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9B_RcaHritg

Maxwell Dorian, Valedictorian/ I speak in three weeks to the entire auditorium (Thats just the beginning.)
Lol, awesome Yunn, but this is the wrong community to realese this too.. i can't even think about the perverted things people will be doing... i mean, there were torisex replays before but now, things will be creepy O.o

[T]
#hi

Lol Hawkinz tut tut, i would move it back into mods seeing as the screens are to promote the mod i guess.
:D
DO want
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
uh oh, so should i remove the attachment before someone does some girl on girl action?

i would say it is a mod more than art, because the gameplay is a little different with different body parts. i did read the "Read Before Posting a Mod" thread... the only thing i didn't have on was "a brief description", but i put a couple more screens to make up for it. a picture paints a thousand words, no?

but anyway, women are works of art...
umm that was un nessisary
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER