ES Recruitment Drive
Sorry, but it was necessary.
Well, I fixed the annoying glitch in it, that messes with your wrist. I don't care about the necro, because this mod came with 2.7, and a glitch in it detracts from the game. Everyone, please download the new version.

MrPoptart, Bloodkitty, and spritecat, if you don't want this thread resurrected, tell me, and I will make a new thread.
Attached Files
GunbladeV2.tbm (388 Bytes, 35 views)
great idea for a mod... i just see one flaw, not in the programming, but in the rlevance of calling it "gunblade". you see, that i know of, aren't gunblades essentially normal blades fitted with parts of percussion lock firearms to send vibrations along the blade?

I could do that for you if you wanna. will do it for my own entertainment anyway, but won't post it without your OK, since it's your mod.

OK, i looked into the core of that problem... i'd have to make major changes... what'd you say if the blade and the trajectory of the bullet where the same part? I mean the blade would disappear when shooting.

well, i sent TrueBoVinE the mod for testing, but he hasn't replied yet, so i'll post it here for now. If you want me to remove it, tell me and i'll do so

A few instructions for use:
1. vibrate the blade by applying force to the left wrist.
2. don't vibrate it for too long (considerably more than about 30frames, sometimes less) or shoot while vibrating it, it'll tear off either the blade or the whole arm or parts of it.
3. don't keep the blade in "shoot" position for too long, it'll restrict the movement of the hand or even tear it apart(ToriBash prevents moving only the grabby form of the hand)
Attached Files
GunbladeV2.1.tbm (256 Bytes, 6 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Oct 16, 2007 at 06:47 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!