Toribash
Original Post
Mod Mania 2020
Hello and welcome to Mod Mania!

Mod Mania is a series of mod-based championships.
The task is simple: play in modmania rooms while the event is in action, win games and get rewards!

General info
Each mod (or mod type) will stay in modmania rooms for 1 week and then will be changed to the next one.

Event Results

All-time top list:

Damned - 1120 wins
Bison - 781 wins
mimi - 531 wins
DaddySpace - 519 wins
Lordzxx - 502 wins

Boxshu_mushu_v3 week

Aikido week

Judo week

Lenshu week

Mod Mania Prizes
For every week, you will be able to claim a variety of rewards:

Basic prizes for winning 10, 25, 50 and 100 games
These will be TC, ST and items which can be claimed through the game client instantly after meeting the requirements.

Top list placement prizes
At the end of each championship, top 50 players will receive bonus Toricredits and Shiai Tokens (up to 50K TC and 5 ST) based on their placement.

Global challenge prizes
In addition to classic rewards, each week there will also be global challenge prizes.
These will be added to all participants' accounts (at least 1 game won) at the end of each championship in case the community goal is completed.

Have fun and stay safe!
Last edited by sir; Apr 20, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
50tc booster for three days?

-.-

That is pretty weak of a reward ngl
biig oooff
i am not able to see the event on the news tab hence not knowing who's on the leaderboard
Originally Posted by Unrealistic View Post
That is pretty weak of a reward ngl

That's a reward that everyone gets. Sorry about not giving month long 1K boosters to a thousand of players.

Originally Posted by MihaiVoDA View Post
where do I even claim what I get?

Mod mania screen that you can access from News tab - you'll see your current stats and rewards on the left, global stats in the middle and too list on the right.

Originally Posted by dyingderp View Post
I have standalone and I don't want to update, could there be a leaderboard anywhere else please?

No.

Originally Posted by kidfury102 View Post
i am not able to see the event on the news tab hence not knowing who's on the leaderboard

Update your game if you're not on 5.43 for whatever reason or use Steam version. For standalone, wait until news are updated on first launch too.
First to 100 is a goat
-----
I HIT 100 WINS I'M A GOAT
Last edited by MihaiVoDA; Mar 21, 2020 at 11:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
sir, would you consider adding a feature to this event that awards you a victory if your opponent quits mid-game?

I've had approximately 10 seperate players rage quit once I dismembered them, in situations where my victory was inevitable.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
sir, would you consider adding a feature to this event that awards you a victory if your opponent quits mid-game?

I've had approximately 10 seperate players rage quit once I dismembered them, in situations where my victory was inevitable.

same here

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER