Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

May I suggest a different belt?

I like the word delicious...

name it Delicious Dan Belt because you're hardcore like that!

Or maybe the Dirty Dan Belt lol
To our convenience: post all aikido settings, please. I don't know them, and as you're asking, then you' should check them yourself first, right?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
i know this might be obvious but being in the air is bad, it lets you get manipulated easily and get thrown out, so in akido its best to start with a move that gets your opponent into the air via kick, throw etc. its also important to make sure you have your feet firmly planted or else you'll just get tossed around and shiz, getting it through tension (sort of like in replay 1 where my body was squeezed together and my feet were pushed in the grounds as an effect, its not a great example >.<)

being unpredictable as possible really throws off your opponents, chest rotation is important and yeah, thats all =P oh yeah this might sound corny but never give up, its always possible to spin your opponent undernieth you when you're "almost pinned down"

replay #1 =P throw (shovely) example (lol kazama's epic)

replay 2 doesn't look too impressive i guess but its an example of spinning em

replay 3 air via kick

lol sorry if i disturbed your peace by suddenly barging in O.o
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
still no webzor for me, my internet provider is now officially a whorehouse, i hate them so much for keeping me away from you guys .

But maybe there's a little hope for me, seems like a neighboor has a wifi access and is ok to share it for a few days, i'll see tonight if he is ok or not

miss ya mates
Hope to see u soon skullo
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]