View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by saintowar
saying that some one has made that for him.

should be "saying that hxcbbqimo has made that for him." =D
very nice poem hax! still, to fit the last rhyme better, i'd rather say "I am very proud of you."

also i have to agree with your statement saint. i recently start to hate the people on irc too because they're absolutely useless when you want a simple question to be answered. they're just like OMG LOLO YOU LOST TEH GAEM!!1oneoen
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
great poem hxc, sad to head about your friend saint I think you got all of RA changing their sig to help and support you.
Last edited by killer3366; Aug 27, 2009 at 12:17 AM.
Dot dot dot
Wow YouTube. They take away the fucking sound. That is bullshit. A copyright versus someone's life? Hmmm... Dumbass youtube.
thanks for all the support guys,It means alot to me.and i'v tryed getting rid of the copyright thing 3 times but it wont work...

EDIT:Guys i just wanted to say that if you typed zT x SyNc in the youtube search bar,you get alot of videos that have been uploaded!!Thats really made me happy how fast the video has spred.
Last edited by saintowar; Aug 27, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
Its really great what you are doing for your friend, you are a good person.
Project boogie

Ok guys, lets get stuck in to a clan bonding experience.

Here we have a 10000 frame replay with the turnframes being 1. Each one of us gets 300 frames to do some epic dancing.

Once it is done we will make it into a vid and post it like the attention whores we are.

Now we are going to need some order in this so post here to have your name added.
Remember you can only use 300 frames at max at a time and if this goes really well we might just add on another 10k frames. We all will keep going in this order untill the frames run out.
Keep it laxed and only edit from where the other person stopped.
Please keep the tf 1, I know its hard work but it looks so much better when you go frame by frame.

Order of editors(Post to be added)

1.kwygon
2.Saintowar
3.Playaj
4.Killer3366
5.Nikelaos
6.kickass
7.Shockwave
8.H4rl3quin
Please post the frames you have edited whenever you do, this will help us when making the vid so that we can switch sets at the appropriate time.

Frames

10000-9700 kwygon
9700-9400 Saintowar
9400-9100 Playaj
9100-8800 Killer3366
8800-8500 Nikelaos
8500-8200 Kickass
8200-7900 Shockwave
7900-7600 H4rl3quin
Have fun guys!

CURRENT EDITOR:KICKASS
Attached Files
Project boogie.rpl (144.9 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by kwygon; Sep 22, 2009 at 09:32 PM.
I'll do it,it'l give me some thing to take my mind of things.i'll do it from 600-900 after J is finished.

EDIT:I made this just for fun abd stuff. just thought i'd post the replay.btw love the idea kwy
Attached Files
00SP-RelaXAll Dance Demo.rpl (227.9 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by saintowar; Aug 27, 2009 at 06:07 PM.