Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh haha
Anytime (:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Really sad to hear about this =( It kinda puts everything else in perspective when things like this happen to people.

All the best wishes to the guy. I hope he can try and keep a smile on despite everything =)
I'm sorry guys, but i just don't want to sit around on toribash at the moment. I'm need to keep myself more occupied at the moment and that means not spending time doing this. I'm not leaving you guys, but i'm going to take some more time away from the game and the community. You can still catch me on msn or Irc or whatever, but I won't really be spending time on the forum or the game for a while. I'd suggest finding another person to help kickass moderate the board.

I'll come back, just not right now =) best wishes.
Welcome back, sir
its sad to have to say the same for me... im really busy in real life at the moment. year 10 just started a week ago and i really have to work hard. i will not be active in the wushu league too. sorry guys :/

i will try to get that boogie thing on my line though :P
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
ZOMFG COULD IT BE?!!!
It's MEEE!!! For realz yo(s)!!! I play again, and with my newfound guitar skills I don't get bored as easy when I play. Yes, yes I left to play violin, which I am successful at as well, but I love my guitar too much... So how've you guys been, also I love you Sahee!
Lysi... I don't know how to tell you this but... Sahee is gone. So is shezcudio, so is maldiluna.

Im so sorry.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!