Toribash
View Poll Results: Should DiagoxXx be Blacklisted?
Yar! He's a big bag o' D's, that one is!
2 Votes / 100.00%
Nah! That landlubber's alright by me!
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Blacklist?
Okay, so I'm putting to a vote the blacklisting of a "DiagoxXx". He left the game when I was just about to beat him. I had a 10-game winning streak, and that would have been the game I got my yellow belt, and he left me all alone. He really got my goat. So, big bag o' D's, or not such bad man?
Last edited by gunshy_old; Sep 18, 2009 at 07:34 AM.
Smooches!!!
I'm going to vote no on this, only because sometimes you've got to give the benefit of the doubt~
Sometimes my game crashes, and I've got to leave the server. Maybe that happened to him too.
Originally Posted by guitarookid View Post
Sometimes my game crashes, and I've got to leave the server. Maybe that happened to him too.

Then it would say: "Ping timeout" instead of "quit game".
Clan Blood Leader
Also, whenever you see someone leave a match... With the message quit game... Then Refresh the server list and type /sa name
So you'll see if he/she joined an another server... More reason to add him/her to our blacklist.

Also, you don't need to make new threads about blacklisting someone, you can just put in our Relations thread... ;)
Totally forgot about the little "Ping Timeouts" etc... I guess I was wrong~ XD. Might as well vote yes. XD.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Also, you don't need to make new threads about blacklisting someone, you can just put in our Relations thread... ;)

Sory Tonakai. I know now, lol.
Smooches!!!