Ranking
well i was also thinking with my betting servers, a clan could do a betting war. Here's how it would work, minimum bet is 5k/10k however rich/poor the clan may be, you self bet and pick a list of players for example, Achieve goes first with 10k sb, miso903 goes 2nd with sb and then the rest is a normal war but the clan who wins the war comes out richer
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
Originally Posted by 0Achieve0 View Post
well i was also thinking with my betting servers, a clan could do a betting war. Here's how it would work, minimum bet is 5k/10k however rich/poor the clan may be, you self bet and pick a list of players for example, Achieve goes first with 10k sb, miso903 goes 2nd with sb and then the rest is a normal war but the clan who wins the war comes out richer

great idea except that would make me not want to lose in wars anymore
これ何?ゴミ?
Originally Posted by 0Achieve0 View Post

I mean, I've seen this sort of thing happen in the past. A clan war happen with an agreement beforehand where they say what they are betting, and the TCs get sent to the winner clan bank. Some bet items too. IIRC [MAU](a clan I was once, miss them) did that.

Originally Posted by miso903 View Post
great idea except that would make me not want to lose in wars anymore

Isn't not wanting to lose always the case? x)
Originally Posted by Thugoid View Post
aaaaa

woah, such inspiring post, how have I never though about that?
can someone give member status to this legend?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
woah, such inspiring post, how have I never though about that?
can someone give member status to this legend?

don't know how he hasn't replaced sir, his ideas are golden.
no way bro thats crazy
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
I got a ban for commenting someone in the market : (But it was a 2 hour ban or some

What are you even saying tho
Comment someone on the market?
これ何?ゴミ?