Ranking
Nick: ~Hi, Vin786
Belt: ~One Belt
Previous clans: ~Evolution, JollyRogers
Reason to join: ~You guys have been around for a long time, and I have huge respect and admiration for your members.
[JollyR] [Tribe] [eVo] [fl0w]
Hey Vin, could we get some replays to see your skill? Also explain a little about yourself none of us really know you, I know you came back last year but I never really got to talk to you.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I am a very outgoing person. Currently I am working as a systems developer, and my hobbies include beatboxing, coding, gaming MMORPG like world of warcraft classic, FPS games and rpg.

I currently don't have any replays since my old laptop died. I haven't been in game as much as I would like to, but I browse forums alot and this game is a game I keep coming back to.

Reason why I want to join fl0w... this is easy! you guys have been around since forever. I really admire you guys and the influence you have brought to toribash. I am pretty sure every single old schooler knows about fl0w or heard of it in some way or another.

I am also an avid collector in toribash and spent way more money in this game than most of the games I have on steam. I really love this game and I know it's dying but with toribash next hopefully that will bring in some new blood and reignite this game to when it was 2009.

I love to read and learn and well.. a complete nerd at heart. Some of the previous clans that I have been affiliated with include Evolution, JollyR, and Tribe... totally forgot to mention them in my earlier application.

Please forgive me for making such a short application before as I was doing it on my phone at work. I hope that this will shed some light into the mystery about me. Before my name change I was known in the community as vin786 and most people continue to call me vin.

I hope that you guys have a good day and in case you want to get in touch, my discord is
frinto#4101
-----
I am a very outgoing person. Currently I am working as a systems developer, and my hobbies include beatboxing, coding, gaming MMORPG like world of warcraft classic, FPS games and rpg.

I currently don't have any replays since my old laptop died. I haven't been in game as much as I would like to, but I browse forums alot and this game is a game I keep coming back to.

Reason why I want to join fl0w... this is easy! you guys have been around since forever. I really admire you guys and the influence you have brought to toribash. I am pretty sure every single old schooler knows about fl0w or heard of it in some way or another.

I am also an avid collector in toribash and spent way more money in this game than most of the games I have on steam. I really love this game and I know it's dying but with toribash next hopefully that will bring in some new blood and reignite this game to when it was 2009.

I love to read and learn and well.. a complete nerd at heart. Some of the previous clans that I have been affiliated with include Evolution, JollyR, and Tribe... totally forgot to mention them in my earlier application.

Please forgive me for making such a short application before as I was doing it on my phone at work. I hope that this will shed some light into the mystery about me. Before my name change I was known in the community as vin786 and most people continue to call me vin.

I hope that you guys have a good day and in case you want to get in touch, my discord is
frinto#4101
Last edited by Hi; Sep 18, 2019 at 10:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Whats up with evo btw. They seem active. I mean tripstone is afk in servers just as much as he used to
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
eVo was my main home for 2 years +, I guess they moved on and have no need for me there anymore. I am hoping to make fl0w my new home =)
Glad to be here and for sure I will see you guys around