Toribash
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
So you want more replays, huh? I'll send you. Just when i get to my PC and not at my Netbook.

ohh me too would like to see these things that ya humans call "replays"
LOl
Name: wiirus , Evgeny
Why do you want to join: This seems to be a nice and cool org. With a future (I think and hope)
Clan you are in: [Hunters]
Favorite Mods: tsmma.tbm, aikido
Any infractions/points? (be honest): Yes, one. For having posted this longcat in wibbles. :|
What's your talent on TB : farts. errr arts. :3 -> see my DA
Belt: Black
Other stuff about you: I suck at this game, although I try my best, but I'm active and loyal.
If there is more info needed, just ask.
Attached Files
0finally a decap.rpl (38.5 KB, 5 views)
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Originally Posted by wiirus View Post
Name: wiirus , Evgeny
Why do you want to join: This seems to be a nice and cool org. With a future (I think and hope)
Clan you are in: [Hunters]
Favorite Mods: tsmma.tbm, aikido
Any infractions/points? (be honest): Yes, one. For having posted this longcat in wibbles. :|
What's your talent on TB : farts. errr arts. :3 -> see my DA
Belt: Black
Other stuff about you: I suck at this game, although I try my best, but I'm active and loyal.
If there is more info needed, just ask.

Hmm Well wiirus the replays weren't that great, but i liked art. I'm still thinking. If you show some more replays or some new art, I'll maybe accept you. OK?

Jan: I know this org might seem pointless but it's a place where ya can show some of your art, replays, new textures, anything, but must follow the rules of TB.

also new replay. Hope ya like
Attached Files
(ginky)Patato Fruit wtf.rpl (159.4 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Ginkey; Jan 19, 2010 at 12:54 AM.
Nice replay, But I think you will be able to get a boom out of the second hit. Just try some things.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Hmm, that was intresting ginkey. I liked it but, i belive that you can make it more "speedy".

EDIT* Some of my Sambo madman replays. Enjoy.
Attached Files
#Orf - 007.rpl (174.3 KB, 4 views)
#ye old bitch.rpl (161.7 KB, 4 views)
the headless lolman.rpl (306.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Orfeas; Jan 19, 2010 at 06:14 PM.
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
Hmm Well wiirus the replays weren't that great, but i liked art. I'm still thinking. If you show some more replays or some new art, I'll maybe accept you. OK?

I can't make up a good piece in one day, so I'll show some older works:

Hunters Clan picture

Jolly Roger Clan picture
Some Final Fantasy wallpaper

Wallpaper "Feel the music"
Relaxation wallpaper

EDIT: On a second thought, if there is such a need of ingame skill here, I withdraw my appliation. I just can't provide that. This is not an org for me then. I've never been good, so why bringing your level down? I don't want that at all.
Sorry for wasting your time. Good luck, I really like this org and wish you all the best.

wiirus
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.