Toribash
Original Post
Animated Textures
After Joint Texture, .gif textures (animated)
would look pretty good.
Animated Head Texture 128x128, 256x256, 512x512
etc..
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
well, it won't let 60% of players to play toribash

That's like saying people should stop playing high graphics game because their computer can't handle it. Either way, this can be toggled to on or off.
Bringer of Hell
In my opinion there should only be animated 512 head textures that cost like 50k tc, in that case i would support this.
no lag problem from 128,412,628 moving textures.
+ an off/on option in settings for the bad computers.
Its Pronounced Zerk-See's ┌∩┐(-_-)┌∩┐
There are so pretty annoying gifs out there. I don't want to fight somebody who'll change colors every frame and probably make somebody get epileptic seizures. In my opinion, it'll be hard to code, annoying to play against, and really bad looking since nothing will match up.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Maybe keeping the animated thing to just ground textures,
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by SlaskBlack View Post
custom folder is the biggest folder in Toribash
so if there was GIF it'll be 10 GB o_0
it's a bad idea

and who bumped this thread from 2013?!

He's got it right my customs download would take DAYS to download all these gifs at once. And if I try to move TB to another file it normally takes 5-10 Mins maybe if my pc is slow cause of the massive customs file but this.... No My Laptop would most likely Crash and bluescreen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Toribash Gif Body Textures
There can be a Gif Body Textures option, that would be like a head texture that opens and closes the eyes, that would be great.

Support if you agree.
~please whisper to talk ingame.
As much as i love this idea, I feel like it will be abused a tonne. Also, it will probably take a lot of computer power to have the images moving. It might work, but i dont know how well.

Neutral
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
It would be nice and could drastically boost the art market with gif heads and sets. Revealing a whole new area with possibilities like transforming robot heads.

Though if performance is the only concerne then an option to disable gifs is more then enough, even though we are in 2016 and handling a few animated images shouldnt be a problem.

As gifs need some kind of restriction, different gif bodypart texture items would be great. Some allowing to upload more pictures to 1 gif then the other.

Therefore i totally support the idea. Its not highly abusable either imo, atleast not much more then it currently is
Well, it's good idea and not at the same time
With it you are opening lots of possibilities with texturing
But guys would be abusing just for rofl (what is sick) and for make his opponent feel bad of textures, like you can place all of your blank body textures, something like it could be happen to gif textures
And a as for me it will ruin texturing a lil bit, the atmosphere of toribash
But it is could be super funny
Neutral