ES Recruitment Drive
I typed up 3 fucking paragraphs printed them then I forgot to fucking save. Now I have to type it over again. I got so fucking pissed I went and got a plate and my leather belt with a fucking metal tip and whacked the fuck out of the plate until it was in a million fucking pieces. Fucking piece of fucking bitch asshole fuck!
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
DP got perma-banned Grah!

we need to appeal this so he can post some more in our forums!

GRAH...
Now with 100% less angst
I have to typ this whole fucking thing over over stupid cock sucking aswhipe. I hope my teacher goes to hell. Stupid bitch. I am about to fucking brake my computer, and I am to ducking mad to even fucking fix the mother fucking spelling mistakes. My fucking bitch of a english teacher can come and fix them for me stupid son a bitch. Also if you were wondering I am fucking typing this peice of shit over again, and I sware to god if she fucking gives me a lower than a B on this fucking essay I am going to crumpl it up and shove it up her fucking ass then light in on fire.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?