Toribash
Originally Posted by Beep View Post
Yes, I have LOTS of replays, How do you get it without paying for it, The full version?
What other programs could I use?

Camtasia, frontcam, hypercam.. etc

There are lots of screen recording programs, though only fraps seemed to work for me.

To get it without paying, you have to do illegal stuff, which is really easy, but it's forbidden to talk about in toribash.
Whoop Whoop
Mah suggestion. If you can't get the full version at res by going to the site that you downloaded the trial from ... drum roll please ... google it.

I know what you're gonna say cause im psychic. "but everywhere's blocked you dumbass". True, but it's all about how you phrase your search. try a few different searches and see what comes up. Also, don't just check the first couple of pages, check some from the back and middle cause sometimes some of those aren't blocked.
Nusquam est verus. Panton est licitus - "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted" Epic Sig Pic
where does this save to? i searched in my Toribash 3.8 folder, and none of the subfolder contain any of these movie files... i got the message saying that it was running fffmpg and saving to ****_movie.mpg for all the ones i made, but can't find them anywhere on my harddrive....

**never mind, just read entire thread**
Last edited by 2Twitchy4U; Aug 10, 2009 at 06:26 PM. Reason: realized my mistake.
I dont get it.... where is it? i searched my folders but nothing! Please reply!!!
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
thx...this is realy helpful cuz i dont know how to make a movie..thx a lot ^_^
Clan Leader of [SPDR]
1 problem... I've looked in every single folder in my toribash game folder, and i didn't find my movie file...
Originally Posted by PSI View Post
1 problem... I've looked in every single folder in my toribash game folder, and i didn't find my movie file...

The Movie.lua script is not used anymore.
Everyone uses external tools like Hypercam. Then, they edit their videos with programs like Sony Vegas Pro.

So yeah, that script is obsolete.
Gone