Ranking
origin id: karolislan1

I've been playing bangalore a lot, damn she's good. Started like three days ago and I've already spent around 15 hours, addicting and fun! xD
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/JJvmOHS.gif[/SIGPIC]
▋▋▋▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▀ ▅ ▋▋▋
This for console gamers as well? Am I welcome here?
My personal favorite legend is bloodhound but I've been playing Bangalore and a little caustic here and there.
I'm on xbone my gt is ManxMayo if anyone is interested in playing
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
I started playing a little bit, Solo is a bit shitty most of the time so yeah lol.
Have mostly been playing Wraith.

IGN: MocroGunz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
why is everyone so fucking good at the game now

There's already a pro league for Apex Legends and tournaments going on. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
i don't mean that, but everyone i encounter has been literally dumpstering me now, i've been struggling to reach 8+ kills and wins lately

i suppose i haven't been playing too much compared to others, i just found it interesting
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
why is everyone so fucking good at the game now

I don’t know where you see good players, since whenever I soloQ I always fall with 2 guys that barely shoot in the good direction and they always STEAL my lovely, BELOVED LIFELINE. what can I do without her?... I can’t live without those little double bun and that cutie face....

More seriously, yeah whenever there’s some real hype on a competitive game and a really strong fan base, average level grinds pretty fast, aswell as numbers of hours an average player play this game. I remember one time seeing a friend on discord that has been marked as playong apex for 20hours. Asked him if it was 20 hours straight, the only answer was “I have to sleep”.

I really enjoy this game, it’s so smooth, and it almost only depends on skill, not how fast you can build a house around you and how many rockets you have.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
I don’t know where you see good players, since whenever I soloQ I always fall with 2 guys that barely shoot in the good direction and they always STEAL my lovely, BELOVED LIFELINE.

on the enemy team

i agree, sometimes you just get queued with level 2s who are completely clueless as you try to carry their asses and since i'm no dizzy we'll die to the first squad we come across

i really only win if:
1. if i get 1 pretty competent person on my squad and we shred people together
2. i pop off with the wingman
3. if i premade, if me and my premade pops off
4. miracles, like our entire squad being respawned twice each and the last squad being a lone potato
Last edited by sSLight; Mar 10, 2019 at 02:09 PM.
my origin id is NL_notlaD

pls add me i think i’m pretty good i have like 230 kills on mirage and 170 on bangalore atm. i’m only lvl 40 though, don’t have as much time to grind it as some people.
w