Toribash
Original Post
%Scammed
I was in game with a guy called masterx3 and i agreed to give all my items for an account. I have many pictures of proof. Now before you give me any of this "Nabi doesnt support account sales" shit i was doing this for the items not the account. He said it has full 128x128, including floor, trailz, and dq. I then sent him my items and then he pinged. ( I think he shut off his computer to get away with it ) I tried going to support, i pm'ed him, gave him 24 hours and zit. There has to be someone that will help. Post here or pm me with solutions. And btw, if your just going to say "Nabi doesnt support account sales" then dont bother posting. Please help
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 25, 2010 at 07:35 AM.
Nabi doesn't support account sales.

It has to be said because if any part of the deal was to give one another an account, no matter what happened nobody can deal with it for you. Sorry but you lost your items.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by Polkadots5 View Post
I was in game with a guy called masterx3 and i agreed to give all my items for an account. I have many pictures of proof. Now before you give me any of this "Nabi doesnt support account sales" shit i was doing this for the items not the account. He said it has full 128x128, including floor, trailz, and dq. I then sent him my items and then he pinged. ( I think he shut off his computer to get away with it ) I tried going to support, i pm'ed him, gave him 24 hours and zit. There has to be someone that will help. Post here or pm me with solutions. And btw, if your just going to say "Nabi doesnt support account sales" then dont bother posting. Please help

Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
Nabi doesn't support account sales.

It has to be said because if any part of the deal was to give one another an account, no matter what happened nobody can deal with it for you. Sorry but you lost your items.

Wow jimbobwe.

And no, seeing as the account doesn't even come into the equation. They could have been trading anything, the point is that somebody stole his items. The administrative staff doesn't touch issues where they have to restore accounts or anything similar, but this isn't the case here.

Polkadots5: I would recommend being far more careful in the future, and screenying the agreement next time. Log the other guy's IP too.
Anyways, at the moment you really have no proof. Your transaction history may show that you GAVE items to someone else, but that's it. A staff member might be feeling generous and give you back your items, but you need to be way more careful in the future.

Also, for scams, don't post in the support board, PM an smod+ and fully explain the situation to them.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Polkadot: PM an SMod (anyone with a blue name), and explain the situation to them. Also, what did they offer in exchange for your items?
The best thing to do right now is to go on to the support channel on IRC.
BAD LUCK

Yeah it kind of does come into the equation.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
OK first i already went to support on irc and they gave me more of the first post.
Second i have quite a few pictures of proof PLUS my history. Heres the pictures

That sorta shows what i gave him also.
I was in game with a guy called masterx3 and i agreed to give all my items for an account. I have many pictures of proof. Now before you give me any of this "Nabi doesnt support account sales" shit i was doing this for the items not the account. He said it has full 128x128, including floor, trailz, and dq.

Originally Posted by Screenshot
gimme user and pass first

It doesn't matter if you wanted the items or the account, you were still trading for an account.
Therefore, we don't support it.

If you only wanted the items you should of asked for them instead of the account.
Pm'ed a mod so no use of this thread.
-----
*sigh* 60k lost...............
Last edited by Polkadots5; Dec 24, 2010 at 10:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump