Toribash
2012: Slow opener.. I really think that you over use grab and relax. The DM's aren't so great nor even the skeets.
Really... you can do much better than this.

4/10
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Hmmm... alright replay. Try playing on a higher gravity though, you look like you kinda struggle with things on this one, like I do.
7.8/10. ~aracoon.
ttp://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m510/landenone/?action=viewcurrent=Ichigo_Aizen_bleach_manga_by_H ollowXichigO.png
My replays are getting worse with time.

Tamer0 Moderated Message:
Don't delete bump. Future instances of you doing so may be infracted.
Attached Files
pusga - Socks with Sandals.rpl (335.4 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Jan 3, 2012 at 12:48 AM.
oh yeah
Forget that other replay, just made a new one, I suppose this one is better.

Hehe do /opt tori 0 and watch this replay (/opt tori 1 to fix it)
Attached Files
pusga - Beats Defective.rpl (231.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by pusga; Jan 5, 2012 at 04:07 AM.
oh yeah
Amazing.
The fast DM's looked incredible.
The speed of it... Whao.
Fluid was amazing.
Could have a boom.
Gj.

9/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
Now a collaboration with kameron!

Thanks a lot to kameron for making everything from frame 630 to 509 and from frame 440 to 291.

Enjoy!

EDIT

Edited the pose a little bit.
Attached Files
Last edited by pusga; Jan 6, 2012 at 04:34 AM.
oh yeah
Walking looked bad.
The skeet and the booms was really cool and smooth.
It was stiff in some parts.

Good job. 8/10
I Hate My Life - Hours
New replay.
I tried to skeet the hip and DM it, but it was IMPOSSIBLE.
EDIT
Perfected the pose a bit, also made the skeet hit the head in the end.
Attached Files
pusga - Cosmos.rpl (213.0 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by pusga; Jan 8, 2012 at 10:06 PM.
oh yeah
Im gonna comment on all the replays ive missed, starting with cosmos(ill add in the rest through an edit)
Cosmos: The first two kicks were nice and the skeet at the end was pretty cool. However, when you are kicking, the knees look a little bit jagged and it messes with the flow a little. I usually try to let the momentum of the kick contract my knee for me and then i extend for the actual kick. It makes it look a little better. I wouldve liked to see a dm on the hips and glutes but oh well. The skeet makes up for it a little bit. The pose was nice. 8/10
Red Diamond: at the beginning, you headbutted ukes hand which didnt look very good but the next kick to the glutes was AMAZING. I loved it. And then the rolling kicks afterwards looked good too. And the skeet kind of thing at the end with the chest looked okay but it wasnt really a skeet, more of a roll. 9.5/10
Beats Defective: It was fast and flowed well. None of your movements were wasted. But the pose at the end couldve been made a whole lot better. I dont like the whole sitting down pose thing. And this one wasnt even good. 8/10
Socks with Sandals: The beginning was good and then it starts to slow down a lot. Try to speed it up like in Beats Defective. I liked the glutes boom but you contracted and extended your elbow too much. The entire last section with the upper body was way too slow and unclean. 5/10 couldve been better
2012: The beginning looked really good. I didnt like the skeets much though. And there wasnt a pose. Maybe just cut off the skeets and just put a pose in. 7/10 without the skeets and a pose it would be a 8.5/10
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 9, 2012 at 02:12 AM.
No.