Ranking
Fezch Andy put the thing about gangster music. I listen to anything like seriously Anything

Oh really? I see no evidence of that...
Midnight Youth is alright, I didn't know they were from NZ though.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Fezch ask him yourself. I edited again typing wait what?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
He's My best mate so yea. I'm 110 percent sure he wrote that.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
I really HATE gangster music. No offence, but it is like the person listening to it is trying to be cool, when they aren't.
I don't really like any NZ bands either. Apart from the ones on UPFM. ;]

i like what u did there
i like what u did there

As do I. ;] Just repping your station.
Fezch ask him yourself. I edited again typing wait what?

The only two edits I can see atm have been done by you. I am guessing my internet must be muffed. I know that Uric edits in blue, but that only explains the "There, helped you out mate." part. Maybe you had written something before, but i can't see that. Sorry for any misunderstanding. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Np i guess...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Loachflava View Post
Anyone into NZ music?

I am i love NZ music a lot like Kora,State of mind,PnC and that..

Who do u guys like?

^ i've listened to a few of all their songs dont really like PnC but Kora ant espscially state of mind are algood. nothing wrong with gangster music like rap, some artists like lil wayne are algood just listen to politics it's an awesome song.
Last edited by ThatNGuy; Nov 10, 2009 at 09:04 AM.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Uric edits in blue, also.

Yes Sir-re I do.