Toribash
Vortiger is stupid overpowered, playing against him is literally a 90 degree slope in difficulty.
The Vortiger player doesn't even have to be relatively good, light > shieldbash > light = 30+ damage GUARANTEED. You literally cannot dodge out of the shieldbash if you've been hit by a light.
The counter thing he does with his Bulwark Stance is stupid, the fact that you can counter a plunging attack is just ridiculous.
Another thing about Bulwark, the unblockable zone(?) covers essentially a 360 degree radius so even if you're directly behind him you'll be hit.

IN ADDITION, Nuxia is just ridiculous, light spam is super viable because what looks like 300ms lights.
Shugoki's rework can be unbearably annoying when people constantly use light > headbutt > charged heavy softfeint > hug.
The tracking on the hug is 90 degrees so the only thing you can do is double dash backwards but chances are you'll lose stamina and be in even worse a state.
Jiang Jun/Guan Yu; Seems very stable, I enjoy playing him in Dominion but he's very hard to use in 1v1 situations since he's so slow just like Raider but since I main Raider it's almost natural.
Tiandi; Generally just dash spam w/ the kick that'll send you to the moon.
Shaolin; all of the light attacks
Originally Posted by Sucy View Post
Vortiger is stupid overpowered, playing against him is literally a 90 degree slope in difficulty.
The Vortiger player doesn't even have to be relatively good, light > shieldbash > light = 30+ damage GUARANTEED. You literally cannot dodge out of the shieldbash if you've been hit by a light.
The counter thing he does with his Bulwark Stance is stupid, the fact that you can counter a plunging attack is just ridiculous.
Another thing about Bulwark, the unblockable zone(?) covers essentially a 360 degree radius so even if you're directly behind him you'll be hit.

Well what you’re talking about probably feels different depending on the hero played, but I would actually place Vortiger right into D Tier on duels, and even C Tier on 4v4 gamemodes. With the recent patch, there is almost no shieldbash garanteed, you can dodge them all (except after a heavy that deals damage if I remember, I’ve not seen any Black prior for a while, but a heavy is blocked almost everytime).
The bulwark stance into counter has a really small door where it actually counter your hit, and I often manage to feint them with Highlander, Peacekeeper and Warden, but maybe with another character it’s not the same deal.

It’s just another gameplay that needs adaptation, you’ll get into it. You have to play more offensive and with more feints.

IN ADDITION, Nuxia is just ridiculous, light spam is super viable because what looks like 300ms lights.

This time I’m completely in disagree with you, Nuxia is one of the worst character currently in the game. Lights are okay-strong tier, but follow ups are mostly based on traps, and each trap is an open door for easy hits.

Shugoki's rework can be unbearably annoying when people constantly use light > headbutt > charged heavy softfeint > hug.
The tracking on the hug is 90 degrees so the only thing you can do is double dash backwards but chances are you'll lose stamina and be in even worse a state.

Yeah I struggle against the new Shugoki some times, but way less than before. Pre-patch shugoki was:
1. Boring, minutes and minutes of matches. Now he is more offensive, matches are more active and funny.
2. A real turtle, the shield always up, that leads the shugoki to wait for the opponent to start an attack and trade some life.
3. A pain in the ass after a guardbreak, the hug dealt 45 damages, now 30, and if the shugoki was in critical life, a hug was insta kill.

The hug tracking is exactly like warden shieldbash, but the dodge frame door is way bigger, just dash in any side direction when he start the animation and you have a free guardbreak, except if you’re another shugoki, the recovery after a dash is too long then.
Headbutt is now always dodgeable also, don’t forget

Shaolin; all of the light attacks

Fuck all Shaolin mains.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
Hi
Idk what im doing here but i play the game
If you wanna add me for whatever reason my Uplay is Nation-.

Discussion Point i guess?

Is Highlander broken?
Originally Posted by Nation View Post
Is Highlander broken?

Kinda, his Offensive form dashes can let you go through just about anything. Offensive lights are above assassin level, the kick/grab is incredibly spammable and guarantees 40 damage each time and the only way you're able to get out of it is by rolling out but just like Shugoki it leaves you in a worse state.