Ranking
Original Post
Account login issue
Estou tentando fazer login na minha conta há 2 dias, sei que este tópico se parece com outros, mas é diferente, continuando: Eu sei o nome e a senha, mas quando faço o login e pressiono login não faz nada até que eu uso clicker automático que meu mouse tem, eu saio e entro da minha conta no site toribash no caso a comunidade para ver se está certo mas é certo para mim por favor ajude, nome da conta: FelipeBR54 Eu sou faixa-marrom, a evidência está no meu perfil de comunidade.
Last edited by FelipeBR54; Nov 2, 2020 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Because I write in Portuguese, because I am Portuguese and you are English
Hi, do you have issues logging in with your game client or are you trying to log into some other account on forums?
If you're trying to log into this account with your game, please make sure you're entering exact same password as you do when logging in on forums. In case you have your password remembered by your browser, your best shot would be to view it in browser settings.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Hi, do you have issues logging in with your game client or are you trying to log into some other account on forums?
If you're trying to log into this account with your game, please make sure you're entering exact same password as you do when logging in on forums. In case you have your password remembered by your browser, your best shot would be to view it in browser settings.

yes it's from the game, but I'm putting the password and the right name when I press login nothing happens
Make sure you're on the latest version of Toribash available, you can either get it on Steam or on www.toribash.com. If there are any errors that pop up when you try to log in, please paste them here - it's hard to say what your issue could be based on the info you've provided so far.
MSVCR110.dll não encontrado, estou instalando a versão 5.44, a que eu esta-va ela 5.42, mais agora to com problemas na dll da versão 5.44
which one do you want?

when i press cancel in the toribash game login menu i can play normal but i am like tori and i can only play free and tutorial only
I don't really understand what you mean by "which one do you want", sorry.
Your PC is missing a system dynamic library that comes with a visual c++ redistributable 2012 update 4. You need to install the version that fits your system architecture (either 32-bit or 64-bit), after that your issue will be resolved.

If you press "cancel" in login screen, you can play but in offline mode only - which is obvious because, well, you never log in to be able to access multiplayer.