Toribash
Original Post
Returning to Toribash
Hi guys, I joined Toribash sometime back in '09, when I was 12, I became an orange belt, but I was a dumb kid that didn't have the patience to learn anything new, so I was never really any good at the game. I'm still a dumb kid, actually, but not as dumb as before.

Anyway, i've been on a sort of two year hiatus then, I guess. And so now i'm coming back, with a new account to boot.
Welcome back :3

I myself join'd back in 09', And I was 12 at the time. I didn't leave for 2 years but I did leave for about 2 months, So I kinda feel yah lol.
Team America|7th Dan|
Welcome back! I joined in '09 too, yay for '09.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Ahh cool an 09'

I was the same as you too, I joined in 09, but had no patience either xD

Welcome back dude, if you haven't noticed the forums have changed alot, but I'm sure you'll find some of your older buddies lurking around these parts.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Welcome back it's always nice to have osme new toribasher's in the community that are not complete.. Well... Scrubs.
right on
welcome back i joined 08 but when u look at my joined date its january 2011 so dont get confused with tht
Joined in the late 09, beginning of 10 :/

Anyways, welcome back...Enjoy your stay, and don't overkill the use of smileys ;)