Ranking
Original Post
THIS IS A WAR
Hello, so as you know, at 4:00 of February 24th Russian Federation invaded Ukraine - my Motherland where I live and where I am RIGHT NOW.
Russian forces bombing our cities, killing our people, not only military but also civilians. Putin doesn't care about deaths of his soldiers and the economic crisis in which he drowns his country as a result of the invasion. In addition to permitted weapons they also use weapons ,that are banned widely by many countries, such as cluster bombs and vacuum bombs.
His plan was to conquer Ukraine in two days BUT it didn't work by any means. Our soldiers alongside volunteers and Territorial Defense Forces resist FOR 6 DAYS STRAIGHT, killing and capturing those, who came to our land uninvited.
Putin won't stop on US, his plan is to revive USSR by the annexation of territories of these countries that once were a part of it.

I know, not many of you know me but I ask you to help us in any way you can - either financially or informationally by spreading the word. This bloody murderous regime of Putin should be stopped or at least suffer as much as my people do now, hiding in shelters and losing their closest ones.

I ask you to donate to these foundations, any amount will be useful, thank you.

https://razomforukraine.org/donate/

https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate/

P.S
I can not post here pictures of dead bodies but I will post photos of our destroyed cities.
If you want to FEEL it - check this
https://glavred.net/war/v-rezultate-...-10348637.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU8pnhvCB54
https://nashkiev.ua/news/rosiiski-ok...tvero-poraneni
https://www.bbc.com/ukrainian/news-60558511

Last edited by Hug; Mar 1, 2022 at 09:57 PM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Good luck and stay strong dude.

I wouldn't be surprised if i get called back to army to rehearsal because of russias actions.

fuck
bro i know how it is to live under war and I am heartfelt by this, you are a real one and I know there will be peace sooner rather than later. No words can describe anything that you're feeling and only a hug can really be understood. I love u hug.

we all will fight alongside you. Imagine how good your music will be after this is over
I thank you two for these words of yours, to be fair, I expected my message would get more attention on this specific board as I thought of our clan as a bunch of friends, but it seems like memeing is more important. But I knew for sure that you Ale, as a Venezuela, will understand me and the situation my country is in now.
I copy here the same message that I wrote on the mainboard.
As of 07.03.2022 Russian forces have damaged or completely destroyed 202 elementary schools, 34 hospitals, over 1500 civilian buildings including high-rise ones, left with no electricity, water, and heating more than 900 settlements. Regarding OHCHR as of 05.03.2022 it counted 351 deaths and 707 injures amongst civilians and this number only raises every day, every hour. Regarding the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine, 38 children died and 71 got injured as a result of Russian forces firing and bombing our land. Even with those so-called green humanitarian corridors, that have been aligned with the Russian side - they opened fire at it, at the civilians.
Russia is rapidly isolated from the major part of the world as a result of sanctions that have been already deployed. Putin takes censorship to the absolute extreme, it reminds me of Orwell's "1984" where people could call the war "war", all the media in Russia, that did not stick to the pro-government propaganda line and tried to keep translating the reality as it is to the masses, are now gone under the pressure of being jailed for the long terms. Russia’s parliament passed a law on Friday imposing a prison term of up to 15 years for spreading intentionally “fake” news about the military, basically, that means if you call the war "war" and not a "SpEcIaL oPeRaTiOn" as Putin called it or if you post anything, regarding the situation of the war in Ukraine, that hasn't been previously informed by the Ministry of Defence of Russia or was, but with the different context and numbers, you are posting fakes.
Putin's deeds have caused not only genocide of Ukrainians but also massive humiliation of Russian citizens, who have actively protested against the war, being beaten and detained by the Russian authorities. Let alone Russian soldiers, over 12,000 of which were already eliminated and over 1,000 captured, and for what? There are plenty of videos of captured Russian soldiers, who are let to call their relatives, watch it, listen to what they say, this is very important.
Last edited by Hug; Mar 9, 2022 at 10:12 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Hey! I want to say my prayers are out there for all of Ukraine, and along with all those fighting that do not wish to be. This attack, ultimately ending up into a war, impacted everyone in the world in some way. I am hoping everyone you know is either safe from the attacks, or doing whatever they can to be safe.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Hug View Post
I thank you two for these words of yours, to be fair, I expected my message would get more attention on this specific board as I thought of our clan as a bunch of friends, but it seems like memeing is more important. But I knew for sure that you Ale, as a Venezuela, will understand me and the situation my country is in now.
I copy here the same message that I wrote on the mainboard.
As of 07.03.2022 Russian forces have damaged or completely destroyed 202 elementary schools, 34 hospitals, over 1500 civilian buildings including high-rise ones, left with no electricity, water, and heating more than 900 settlements. Regarding OHCHR as of 05.03.2022 it counted 351 deaths and 707 injures amongst civilians and this number only raises every day, every hour. Regarding the Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine, 38 children died and 71 got injured as a result of Russian forces firing and bombing our land. Even with those so-called green humanitarian corridors, that have been aligned with the Russian side - they opened fire at it, at the civilians.
Russia is rapidly isolated from the major part of the world as a result of sanctions that have been already deployed. Putin takes censorship to the absolute extreme, it reminds me of Orwell's "1984" where people could call the war "war", all the media in Russia, that did not stick to the pro-government propaganda line and tried to keep translating the reality as it is to the masses, are now gone under the pressure of being jailed for the long terms. Russia’s parliament passed a law on Friday imposing a prison term of up to 15 years for spreading intentionally “fake” news about the military, basically, that means if you call the war "war" and not a "SpEcIaL oPeRaTiOn" as Putin called it or if you post anything, regarding the situation of the war in Ukraine, that hasn't been previously informed by the Ministry of Defence of Russia or was, but with the different context and numbers, you are posting fakes.
Putin's deeds have caused not only genocide of Ukrainians but also massive humiliation of Russian citizens, who have actively protested against the war, being beaten and detained by the Russian authorities. Let alone Russian soldiers, over 12,000 of which were already eliminated and over 1,000 captured, and for what? There are plenty of videos of captured Russian soldiers, who are let to call their relatives, watch it, listen to what they say, this is very important.

love u man thank you for keeping us updated, I wasn't aware there was a mainboard thread on this I'll be checking it, if u need advice on basic survival under fucked up situations like no electricity for 12+hrs, no water for days or weeks, no gas supply even, let me know and I can impart that good first hand struggle knowledge lmfao, psychologically though what I would've like being told under that kind of situations when I had to endure them was: find something to do, if you are not directly on the line of sight (I luckily wasn't in the capital during that time) then find something to do so you don't think about it 16 hours a day, otherwise you will stress out and lose it. Work out 10 hours a day if it makes you feel safer, as long as your loved ones can eat and sleep consider yourself blessed and lucky because a ton of people don't have that luxury.

You are doing an amazing job sharing your part of the story, sharing what is going on. I bet it feels cathartic, it did for me at least when I had to, keep at it and I'm glad to see you're not wasting time in discussions on it and only sharing a spotlight on the facts that are happening to you, I wasted a lot of time discussing the issue with people who were happily blind.

I send to you a and in case of facing combat, be ready, you're a berserk; I trust you will make it past it and remember that blood is thicker than water, but the blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb; you have friends here for anything you need, be sure of that. If you need a hideout in venezuela my door is open and my ass spread
Prayers go out to you and your homeland @Hug. Please stay strong!
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
a hideout in venezuela my door is open and my ass spread

I fucking died

Thank you, Alegendro, despite the fact I mostly respond to retarded comments, I write it for everybody, I understand clearly that not too many people outside of Ukraine know our history and know the history of this war and it's totally understandable because I don't know too much of history of their Homeland. Especially when it's a modern history.

Ye, and, thanks for everybody's prayers too
GLORY FOR UKRAINE