Toribash
Hi my name is Brandon, I have been very interested in this clan and have been wanting to join this clan for quite a while, the reason i believe i should join this clan is because i like to be free to play and wouldn't have to feel as if im being pushed in anyway, and would definitely want to feel secure in the clan. I think in any clan you should feel like family and thats what I've been feeling with this clan. But anyway back to the app, im not the highest of belts im only a orange belt at the moment (typically im a 2nd dan bb). My main strenghts would probably be aikido and spar alot tof the time they are my main favourite that i like to play besisdes from any of the others, now i know that my belt isnt hight but i know for a fact that my potential is so....all up to you and peace.

kind regards, brandon nguyen
Where are your replays?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Nick:
Brayden, Bray, Universe, Del, Deluxed
Belt:
Custom Belt
Previous clans:
Ultimate, WAPOW, Vibe, Crooks, Electric, Im, Delta, King
Reason to join:
I want to join because i know afew people in this clan, i've seen its abit "dead" at the time, but thats something i don't rather care about, you guys are quite layed back, and pretty chill when i see afew of you ingame, so i decided to apply, i had a clan called "delta" but it died sadly, quite quickly as well. I want to be part of the family and hang out, thantanos told me snake had a arma 3 server, and im getting arma 3 soon so i might could hang out on there maybe. I'm active ingame so that's an upside, i'm also quite active on the forums so theres that. I have been leaving clans abunch because i havent been able to find my place, but i have decided this is where i will mostly fit in. This is the clan, the family rather i want to join and hang out with. I hope you understand my concern with joining and have a nice time reading my application. Also Im not sure if this required but abit more information about me, i have depression and anxiety, as well as insomnia, which sucks as its hard as crap to sleep. And afew of the members i know are, swedishpower, tripflow, thanatos, and william.
Replays:
in the attachments
Attached Files
universe - random.rpl (38.8 KB, 6 views)
universe - test1.rpl (116.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by hanna; Aug 18, 2016 at 03:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nick:
Ala, Julien, whatever works
Belt:
7th dan
Previous clans:
fl0w, tint, [the]
Reason to join:
Because this was the first clan I was in and I miss you guys. I took a hiatus from TB and decided to come back and saw William in a server and was shocked that fl0w was still alive and kickin'. I don't remember what happened last time when I ended up leaving but I'd like to put it behind us.
Replays:
Working on them now, haven't been saving any recently but ill update this post
-----------
Added some replays
Attached Files
asdasda.rpl (43.8 KB, 2 views)
asdasdaasdasd.rpl (27.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Alaistier; Sep 2, 2016 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Added some replays