ES Recruitment Drive
Nick: Uncas
Belt: 5th dan
Previous clans: -
Reason to join: I love Wushu and you guys should love it as well. You should know me, I'm a pretty good wushuer. I used to be mod rank 1 for a long time. I was kind of one of the pioneers who brought wushu dome and other wushu variants into fashion.
I have already applied but some mexican guy and lapetus hated me back than. I hope you are not inactive. XD
Replays:
Attached Files
xdasdad.rpl (90.6 KB, 4 views)
xdasasdsadgassd.rpl (85.1 KB, 3 views)
decap.rpl (90.9 KB, 3 views)
"Why?"
I see a chance for Uncas23 because of his wushu skill.
Already been playing with him.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
I see a chance for Uncas23 because of his wushu skill.
Already been playing with him.

Thanks, mate!
"Why?"
Okay, some additional information about me (Smaiva said that it may help):
I'm 21 years old. I study mechanical engineering. I have played basketball for about 10 years but nowadays I prefer table tennis. I don't drink alcohol. I really like the Wes Anderson movies (as you can tell from my profile picture)
My favorite wushuer was Holotor, I liked competing with him in the Wushu rooms. I can' tell if my style is relaxed or stiff. Some people may want to know me more so feel free to ask anything!
"Why?"
Hello, I take the way wushu because I like fashion, I am good in improvisations, a can in comebacks, I will be located rather between T4 and T5, I am asser mature with my 16 years. I would like to know you but maybe I will know you over time, Finally I hope because you looked like a good guy ...

(Sorry if it is badly written the text is done on google translate)

IKoorie
Last edited by IKoorie; Mar 23, 2017 at 12:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is Breadfan2 I am a Male (Claudio IRL). I am age 13 turning 14 in June. I am a only a orange belt but I believe that any one no matter how low or high rank any one is they can always improve one way or another. I have never been in any clans that's a main reason why i wanted to join, but i also wanted the chance to join because I think joining a clan wont only be beneficial for me but also for the clan as a whole as i am constantly thinking out side the box and spending time on ways to improve and consistently taking notes. If i'm not playing Toribash I am making art with paints or just led's, I also enjoy Game Development Mostly using Unity. I do not have a Skype but I currently do have a discord it is Breadfan2 (#8500).
Even though I am not the best at the game I hope you take the time to think about recruiting me.
[fl0w] Application
Hello fl0w^^

My name is Adam, im 13. I am from tunisia .Iam posting this application because i want to join [fl0w]. I can say i "fell in love" with your community.

I have been in two clans which is TEKKEN & PowPow, I Left TEKKEN because it was so inactive. About PowPow Well i was inactive so i got kicked . Then, I came across this amazing clan and so I decided to write an application^^

Hmm, I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity. I've been banned before because im a bad boy ^_^. Best mods? I should say sparring, ABD

How i act in a game? Well.. Im quite humble and always show good sportsmanship to my oppenents even if I lose or win, I tend to be helpful and often give people tc if they REALLY need it. I'm also very friendly^^

A little bit of myself, I Play some soccer in my free time , and i play Striker!! my hobby is drawing and ball sports. I play Toribash like 8 hours in a day

The reason why i wanted to join u guys is because i want to experience what family is to u guys, I have met some fl0w Members but i wanted to be one of u guys

So yea thats the end of my appliction, Thank you for reading this^^

I hope u guys accept me as a person with
RAINBOW

app

This guy copy paste the same app on all clan boards?? I just read this app in Parrots thread and it's on Aeon and Crooks board too...