Ranking
Thanks for that comment large, I appreciate it.

Anyway, a replay for that opener challenge of rubash.
Attached Files
~Spry - The World at Midnight.rpl (401.7 KB, 73 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; May 13, 2013 at 08:19 PM.
I don't think that's your opener.
I do believe that's aracoons after the knee kick is yours though.
I'm going to check that out before I give you CnC.
The kick is indeed aracoons kick, did he give you permission to use this?
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
Anyway, a replay for that opener challenge of rubash.

Can you reeeaaaaaad? it's not aracoon's opener.

But yeah, everything looked pretty awesome, I especially like punch grab kick combo thing. Skeet was great aswell.
I came here to laugh at you
Yo what's up bro
Anyways your replay for the event was pretty neat. You continued the opener nicely and did tht interesting spin. Few punches looked great, excecuted fast and nicely.
The transition to the kick should be more faster, the kick byitself was great, but I'm still thinking if you can make it smoother though.
Nice skeet btw.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
A replay that was supposed to be my entry for the rubash event thingy. It looked a bit too much like 17april's replay though, so I scrapped it.
Attached Files
~Spry - Electric Forest.rpl (373.6 KB, 65 views)
wow that spin kick combo looked awesome dude, nice job.

really stylish.

I like the whole kick skeet concept, but it was rather slow. (not sure if its because of -30 or not though)

transition was great and cool pose.

nice job on this man, really stylish all around, and good luck in the event
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You don't know how angry I was when they finally got a -9.82 opener and then I'm not allowed to use my fists.
First two kicks were great, and the elbow hit was genius. It just looked like a blow to Uke's head, preventing it from falling. It just looked extremely cool for some reason, can't figure it out right now.
The next two kick combo was pretty good too, but you took the risk of going too high and it happened, you had a few moments of floaty and then you posed.
oh yeah