Ranking
Original Post
More tourney Rooms
Hate to say it, But we have recently had a massive inflow or New toribashians and well, Simply put the tourneys are hitting 10+ people each, nobody wants to sit through that many matches for a mere 500 tc its a but sluggish is all my request is more tourney rooms so they spread the hell out a bit more :3
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
You going to pay for the server hardware? Meh, that joke's boring now. ¬_¬

In order to do it we'd have to cull the number of dynamic servers allowed, and that'll be a far bigger problem during peak times than long queues are.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hmm, To be honest i didn't consider that, But surely there has to be a way to at least spread them out?
"Orgasmis Maximus *Thud* *Crack* *Boom* I'm Done"
~DemonBurn~
Nah, it's unneccesarry. Sometimes ythere are few people, and sometimes tere ara a lot. Just be happy you have tourneys
Originally Posted by Lexxar View Post
Hmm, To be honest i didn't consider that, But surely there has to be a way to at least spread them out?

Game servers are already at their limit. Had to increase the number of rooms possible to cope at peak times & hit the max then. Can't have one without cutting back on the other...

Unless you want to fork out for server rental ;)

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Game servers are already at their limit. Had to increase the number of rooms possible to cope at peak times & hit the max then. Can't have one without cutting back on the other...

Unless you want to fork out for server rental ;)

is it really so expensive to get bigger/more servers?
doesnt earn toribash enough money from tp/vip/tc/qi/items that they can get 1 or 2 more server to incrase the server cap?

or is it just not necessary yet and hampa spents the money on stuff which is more important?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
is it really so expensive to get bigger/more servers?
doesnt earn toribash enough money from tp/vip/tc/qi/items that they can get 1 or 2 more server to incrase the server cap?

or is it just not necessary yet and hampa spents the money on stuff which is more important?

Not only would more server muscle be needed for game servers, the DB would most likely need a shit load more muscle server wise to increase the max connections that would be required.

If it got to a point where everyone didn't want their own room then there'd be enough leeway for lowing the dynamics & increasing statics. That is a pretty big "if" though since people dislike queues so much that they'd rather make a new room than sit in a 4/5 person server. /me shrugs

Note that I'm not saying it's a terrible idea, but it's not practical as things stand.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
In my opinion we dont need too many tourneys, ~3 (or less) rooms should be enough (AikidoBigDojo, Lenshu3ng and Taekkyon)

No quickmod tourneys like Judo.

Too many tourneys and more that 500tc make everyone rich and thats no fun...

For me the best times was when we only got some tourneys like 7k/3k...

Farmers will comeback...
Last edited by Shade; Jan 20, 2013 at 07:39 PM.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
In my opinion we dont need too many tourneys, ~3 (or less) rooms should be enough (AikidoBigDojo, Lenshu3ng and Taekkyon)

No quickmod tourneys like Judo.

Too many tourneys and more that 500tc make everyone rich and thats no fun...

For me the best times was when we only got some tourneys like 7k/3k...

Farmers will comeback...

Aikido Big Dojo, Lenshu3mg and Taekkyon is good!
But how about Rk-mma?
Master of the arcane arts