Ranking
Original Post
Elastic & Gripable hairs/ears
This is mostly a joke... but if it got implemented I wouldn't complain either.

From throwing uke into the dirt by his topknot to stretching the ears on kitties till they look prone to snap, I'm all for this.

Any thoughts?
Technical Old School. - It exists.
World's most retarded idea.
~Not Supported

User was warned for this post. ~firebolty
Last edited by firebolty; Jan 25, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
This wouldn't work. Why? Because if it by some amazing stroke of luck and stupidity this gets implemented, they will surely still keep it so that it is a market item and not an included feature. And it if is going to be "Grippable" then it will really give the wearer a disadvantage in-game because it just means more to hold onto. So in my honest opinion this is a pretty stupid suggestion.

~Not supported~
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
I don't know if making the hair particles grippable would be the greatest idea.

That would either force the hair to count as a new bodypart or register itself for another allowed variable for gripping. Hair was made genuinely for visual aesthetic, much like flames, so they don't really have any use. Maybe instead of graspable hair, a new accessory could be introduced?
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by Meemes View Post
It's not the worst idea. Also I think having elastic & GRIPABLE hairs/ears would make toribash a lot better and more fun and maybe the idea would make the shop almost go bankrupt due to people buying more hairs/ears maybe 1000
SOOOOOOO
~STILL SUPPORTED

You support every bad idea made, this would make it a disadvantage to have hair in the first place
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Elastic hairs?sounds dumb and stupid and gripable hairs would totally ruin the game sooooooo
~NOT SUPPORTED
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY
We dont want toribash to a realistic (human) fight game...

Not Supported.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
If accessories were grabable you'd be putting people who customised their tori at a disadvantage. That aint the TB way.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you