Ranking
Original Post
Kiai, new idea.
A couple days ago i bought a kiai, and I came across an issue that I would think
would be worth looking into. When to people who possess a kiai fight together their kiai play simultaneously (which tends to be a jumbled mess). My idea of a solution would be to have them play one at a time instead of together.
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
I think it was meant for it to play only when you won the previus match but maybe they changed that or else it may just be a bug.
PM me with any and all questions
this should be in suggsutions first second
maybe play it for the one who won before this match
the tori>?
INB4 14 days ban
For everyone that I have seen that has a kiai; it plays at the beginning of every match.

edit:i like that idea however a better idea (in my opinion) would be that the higher belt gets to play his kiai.
Last edited by joshwaypro; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:15 PM.
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
If you were about to fight and you and your enemy both had a war cry this wouldn't be what happens.
"So, uh, here we are. You want to do your cry first or mine"
"You do your dude, it's fine"
"Okay. NGYAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
"My turn. HRUUUUUUUUUUUUGH"
I don't think Kiai was originally meant to make Toribash more realistic :P
Personally i like the idea of having it like for example Tekken where player 1 goes first then player 2 comes after :3
PM me with any and all questions
There is an easy solution to this.
Make your kiai louder than the other guy's.
They aren't going to change the order of the screams.
There is honestly, no reason to do it.

~Not supported
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

I have the same idea with hattersin. It's like taunts before battle if you play games like tekken or soul calibur or tekken vs streetfighter, etc.
But the name of the item is "kiai" which means a battle cry before a match which you usually hear from karate, taekwondo, judo or any martial arts where fighters shout not taunt/dialogue.

i wonder if it could also be made as an item for taunting, speech, etc.. If so, then this suggestion would be nice.
~knight zero~