Toribash
Original Post
GM team vs marketers!
So guys i got an idea that how about a tournament between GM and Marketers they will fight eachother and it will be rly awesome and they get prizes so GM and marketer are u guys ready to fight eachother lol.
This is the board to suggest new things in the game, not a fight between staff members
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
sounds like a splendid idea to me. /supported

but no. this is stupid. it's also hardly a suggestion.
Your pal,
crith
The forums do not fight, they work as a team.

Also, this isn't a suggestion for ToriBash, this needs to be shamed or moved to off-topic.

And you should watch the rules and the back note under the link describing this thread holder.

As a conclusion, it would be a terrible idea, and watch your suggestions, too.
私の顔にそれを言う。
This isn't really a suggestion, but is more like a "it would be cool to see this" type of thing.
This wouldn't require any implementation of a new system/component either.
Originally Posted by Sworen
[...] tournament between GM and Marketers they will fight eachother and it will be rly awesome and they get prizes so GM and marketer are u guys ready to fight eachother [...]

We don't really host tournaments between just staff members because that's not what events are for. If we ever did feel like it, though, we could maybe get together and play somewhere, but then again, that wouldn't get all the members from both groups.

also, what would happen to me

BAD LUCK