Ranking
Original Post
Hair Editor
I'm always a little disapppointed by the hairs that come out, the cat ears are too floppy, the mohawk glitches out, etc. So I thought "Why not a hair editor? I mean, We do have a flame editor". And you would be able to shape it, adjust stiffness, length, width, etc. Hmm? <:
Because people would make super laggy hairs, like think a mohawk thats 30 times bigger, this idea has come up before, and its always shut down, because flames arnt THAT laggy, yes they can be, but they arnt physics based, so there arnt as many calculations to be done

NOT SUPPORTED
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Diatie View Post
I'm always a little disapppointed by the hairs that come out, the cat ears are too floppy, the mohawk glitches out, etc. So I thought "Why not a hair editor? I mean, We do have a flame editor". And you would be able to shape it, adjust stiffness, length, width, etc. Hmm? <:

Just do CTRL+O if you want your mind blown.
NOODLE ARMS
enormous ugly laggy flames coupled with enormous ugly laggy hairstyles.

yeah, sounds wonderful.
what am i doing here
In my opinion, i don't think hair shouldve ever been added to the game, Mainly because they're ugly, and also because they make toribash look like a a different game.
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]
We already have a hair editor and its even harder then the flame editor(so no one can make hairs the size of bulidings)also press ctrl+O for the hair editor sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
~ALREADY ADDED
Last edited by Meemes; Jan 28, 2013 at 05:48 AM. Reason: To sux dick
official wolid hater WOLID SUCKS SO HARD THAT HE'S FAKE AND HE'S A POORLY DRAWN CRAP AND VERY GOOD ARTISTS ONLY MAKE HIM LOOK CRAPPY
I don't see any point to do that, we already have nice hairs... Random hair styles will be soo annoying.

Not supported
~ [Tribe]Shade ~