Ranking
Original Post
getting into torishop
1:first of all why when you press shop your account info appear? it says shop so maybe changing it into account info or something
2:i have a slow internet and everytime i want to go into torishop i gotta go to market then write un understandable letters then press can find what you neED?
thats hard
3:fixing,changing or removing torishop from ingame
INB4 14 days ban
1. That's the entire purpose if it, why would you go into a shop f you didn't know how much money you have? Also that's generally a reference for other people if they want to sell you something but don't know how much tc you have.

2. I don't even understand what you mean, I have a slow internet the Torishop still loads fast as hell. It's literally just fetching data, and that takes nothing. I think you mean your computer is slow.

3. The Torishop is meant for previewing colours. There's nothing to fix in it, other then adding Hunter and Static to it. But most people already know what those look like.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
1.it dont even make sence!
2.i mean there is no link to get into torishop but to search for something isnt there and press "cant find what you looking for try torishop"
3.if that what its meant to then why is there buy and prices and maybe add the colors that isnt there
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
2.i mean there is no link to get into torishop but to search for something isnt there and press "cant find what you looking for try torishop"

Top bar, under the banner, the word "Shop"...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you