Toribash
Original Post
Uke despawing
I've thought of something that could help a replay maker. Maybe a command like /despawn uke. When it is executed, Uke can't respawn. It can be used on parkour mod or stuff.
"Isolate and Devour"
what do you mean despawn/respawn? and what would be the difference using /opt uke?
~knight zero~
The difference between /opt uke and despawning him is that when you /opt him, hes still there, just invisible, you can still hit him. Wheras when he gets despawned, you can't hit him. See the difference?

Supported.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
Yes. /opt uke 0 will make him dissappear. /opt uke 1 will bring him back
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Yeah a total vaporization command for uke would be good for single player things like parkour maps or tricking, and the best part is that It doesn't break the game because it optional.

~supported
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
This would be really good. As when I'm doing flips 'n' shit, I sometimes hit Uke.
/support
I've been hacked 2 years ago, Now i'm back, Nice to see you all.
I see, I support the idea
It's sometimes annoying when your making a replay and the camera is still focusing between uke and tori when they're close. That way, the camera will keep focusing on your tori.
~knight zero~
I have many times attempted to make a replay in /opt uke 0 only to hit him mid flip and ruin the replay by trying to move to the left or right. This would make a great addition for replay makers that are annoyed by uke's position and the camera settings even when you have /opt uke 0 on.

- Supported
There's a way to get rid of Uke.

Go to the game rules, find the player position. Put in this : 0,0,0,0,0,0.
Last time I checked Uke will no longer be annoying you.

An entire new command for something that is already possible is pointless. The only problem with this way, is that most people are too lazy to do that. Also lots of people don't really bother to explore with the different aspects of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|