ES Recruitment Drive
Yes for sam.

I'm somewhat back.
Was screensharing making some art yesterday to get into the groove of texturing, Made two simple textures.

Pics

|Evil|
I don't exist
Well, we still have a process. So, I'm going to say . . . neutral until you put actual effort into your application :P

Thankchu
Last edited by FruitCandy; Jun 16, 2016 at 02:01 AM.
Neutrall samuel.
You a good artist but as fruitcandy said we need you to make the application a bit better.

------------------

For some reason Fadibob send me his app in pm instead of posting it in this thread so ill just copy paste it here I guess.

APPLICATION FADIBOB
application to join TAU org
so yeah the title says all, my nickname is FadiTNG my real one is Fadi Zayati i am from Tunisia, i am here trying to join the toribash artists united cause i want to improve my skills and help others improve their skills too
i have a youtube channel for designing :
https://www.youtube.com/c/TNDTunisianDesignersPro
so my main style is making textures and some times 3d objects
mainly i use photoshop and illustrator cs6 but some times i use gimp, flash cs6, firealpacala
i used to have a texture a year ago :
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=530419
the textures in it brings me shame now :P
and yeah that's all
steam: FadiTNGamer
Sup nerd
I have started making art since i joined toribash, 2013

I make textures, graphics and such

I use Gimp to make my art

Most people here know me, i don't think that there is something important to say tho

Textures

[/SPOILER]
Last edited by Icky; Jun 16, 2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: .
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Neutrall samuel.
You a good artist but as fruitcandy said we need you to make the application a bit better.

------------------

For some reason Fadibob send me his app in pm instead of posting it in this thread so ill just copy paste it here I guess.

APPLICATION FADIBOB
application to join TAU org
so yeah the title says all, my nickname is FadiTNG my real one is Fadi Zayati i am from Tunisia, i am here trying to join the toribash artists united cause i want to improve my skills and help others improve their skills too
i have a youtube channel for designing :
https://www.youtube.com/c/TNDTunisianDesignersPro
so my main style is making textures and some times 3d objects
mainly i use photoshop and illustrator cs6 but some times i use gimp, flash cs6, firealpacala
i used to have a texture a year ago :
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=530419
the textures in it brings me shame now :P
and yeah that's all
steam: FadiTNGamer

ehh i got wrong between the join spoiler and how can i help spoiler :P lol but thanks for submitting my app here
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
@Mr Assassin - Hi. You're application is . . . needs MEAT! Anyway, your art is pretty "ok". I've noticed your tribal looks like a spitting image of Adven's work. No offense if you're one of those folks who don't like being compared to others.

Ok. I will be blunt. There is a striking difference in quality from your tribal sets vs your realism sets. That's something you have to work on. You came to the right place; fortunately, there are a few friendly members here who specialize in realism. (I'm cartoon so sorry xD)

-

Any way, supported

@Fadib00b - I never really liked the work of "quantity" art makers. People who sell their work at bulk (unless it's work over months of time), usually have a tough time actually developing their skills due to their knack of "quantity over quality". I won't assume anything in particular about your work, but your work . . . well . . . needs work xD.

Here's the deal. Make a quality head - take a day or two on it - and come back with it. I am really curious to see what you can truly do as you seem to be limiting your own potential. Then, there is no reason why you can't join.

-

Undecided

This organization isn't just for anyone who says, "HEY! I Maik Arte!". Our members must all be decent enough at their particular skills to be able to properly guide other artists to improvement. Fix yourselves, then you can come and help others.
Fadibob - You're decent. But a lot of your work is poorly crafted, or it is copy and paste.

No from me.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
@Mr Assassin - Hi. You're application is . . . needs MEAT! Anyway, your art is pretty "ok". I've noticed your tribal looks like a spitting image of Adven's work. No offense if you're one of those folks who don't like being compared to others.

Ok. I will be blunt. There is a striking difference in quality from your tribal sets vs your realism sets. That's something you have to work on. You came to the right place; fortunately, there are a few friendly members here who specialize in realism. (I'm cartoon so sorry xD)

-

Any way, supported

@Fadib00b - I never really liked the work of "quantity" art makers. People who sell their work at bulk (unless it's work over months of time), usually have a tough time actually developing their skills due to their knack of "quantity over quality". I won't assume anything in particular about your work, but your work . . . well . . . needs work xD.

Here's the deal. Make a quality head - take a day or two on it - and come back with it. I am really curious to see what you can truly do as you seem to be limiting your own potential. Then, there is no reason why you can't join.

-

Undecided

This organization isn't just for anyone who says, "HEY! I Maik Arte!". Our members must all be decent enough at their particular skills to be able to properly guide other artists to improvement. Fix yourselves, then you can come and help others.

WIP on making a head (still a lot of work ) :

wip

I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB