Hoodlumdan- Espada 3
ICYLEGEND- Espada 2
Wardemon98- Espada 10
DraToriGon- Espada 12
killaclown- Espada 5
kldfjlaksd- Espada 6
reddeath- Espada 11
vaati- Espada 13
by the way, these arent all the members, just the top 13 Espada's are in numbered rank, other wise if every1 had a number it would be hard to maintain, any 1 with the rank over [Espada13] , just put [Espada] unless ur given permission, if you are cought with a fake rank like [Espada35] u will be immeaditly kicked from the clan' ON THE SPOT!
Last edited by demonness; Feb 5, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
I well fill in ? i am his bud for a long time about half an year i gave him 6k tc too for free
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
If this clan is alive, it's on the verge of death/lockdown. razorsharp/demoness was caught using Torigod's tag ingame and banned for another 10 days. He claimed to have received a PM from a member from a Torigod saying he could join and forged the PM. I've checked his PMs. He never received one. Your leader is a liar who runs at the first sign of trouble. You really want a leader like that? Demoness/razorsharp, try pleading to me via PM. Maybe you'll change my mind about killing the clan.
Last edited by Hamr; Jan 21, 2009 at 10:38 PM.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Yo, Hebrew we still have multiple online players give us anotha chance, and RazorSharp said: "I didnt do anything, its not even very fair, it was a lie, my - - - -ing bro has my account pass, if ur gonna ban me at least ban razorkill too -_-" i talk to him on Combat arms and those were his exact words
By the way razor wants to know wat u did to his account, he cant even login, it says "login failed"
Changed the password so he could log in and see how much of a lier he is

Pretty sure he wont be getting back onto it anytime soon, although thats up to hamr.

[T]
#hi