Toribash
Original Post
(e.e)
Sry for the quick joining in to say somthing but this is so ridiculous you guys gotta check this.

Matt : Searching for another clan while leading ?
Stellargod : Left clan but still here ?
Other Peoble: errrror?

Matt give up sry for that but you will never show them that you got the power too fix everything.

- You also noticed that my decision to leave was almost the dead of the clan and i told you several times that will happen if i decide to leave but you always thought everything is right.
Now you can see whats right ... NOTHING.

Iam not a guy who says iam the only one who can revive or help to revive it but there is one thing iam sure your not the guy who got enought Power to make it and there is one reason why i really think iam right.

- There where several members who left clan as i left.
- Almost the whole Clan broke appart
- The whole management couldnt fix that problem.
- And last but not least "YOU" the guy who said you dont need me to run legions left the clan to dont get backstabbed by any guys for leading bad.

- Now i got bad comments because of you , i told you what happen if i leave but you didnt listen.

- And you thought iam lying. -

Matt iam mainly dissapointed because you left clan at the moment when they needed your help.

- ^and thats one of the main reason why i left there you can see how much you care about the clan ....Nothing like i told you and all members but noone belive me and than my decision was clear i leave clan too show them.

- Sry matt but this was in my heart in my mind and i hade to say this -

For any questions why or what Pm me. (everyone)

Ty for reading .
(i know this will be deleted because you dont want to show this other peoble)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meow :3
[Duck] [OLDA]