ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Wii U Toribash port
I've recently gotten my hands on the new Wii U console and I think that it would be perfect to be able to play toribash on the gamepad for it. It's screen has a nice size and the console has enough power to support the full game unlike the wii, it could really bring in a lot of new players and artists to the community. It also wouldn't be too bad to port it to the 360 or PS3 either of course this whole idea is a long shot, but I really think it would take everything tori to a whole other level.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
IIRC Nintendo are going to be bringing all Wiiware to the Wii-U, if they haven't already.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
yeah if they are just porting the wii crap, wat is the point? if they ported at least some of the pc version, or all if they can, that would be sweet
Want a piece of me? Well...you can't. Cuz i ate meself. I'm just too yummy. 8D
Follow DA RULES
That's what I mean the full version the one already on wii ware is so watered down.
If you're wanting a new game does that mean you're going to pay for the dev hardware, the licence to use said hardware, and OFC the wages for the devs?

Releasing on consoles isn't cheap.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm not wanting a new game I love toribash as is, just thought of this game first time I played the Wii U. I can't begin to come up with solutions for any of the problems you've presented and they aren't mine to solve nor anyone's because it's just a suggestion. I was just saying playing the full version of toribash on a handheld Wii U pad would be great for a multitude of reasons if possible.