Ranking
Original Post
Waiting thingy thing
Like in toribash wii, sometimes you get bored and want to wait for people, well while uke is on WAITING, you can do something like single player until someone joins, then you can play with the person, for example, I am bored, some computers are not good enough to handle more than 1 client, so in the waiting mode you have a choice to set it to something like "enable training mode" Or something. Then there is uke and you, uke is just standing there as usual, you can play as uke etc. Like if it was single player but in a waiting mode, they did this for the toribash wii I bet they can add it here.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
If this were to go through, the person joining should be auto spectated so that the host/whoever is waiting will be given a chance to save if they did something intetesting
ya
I already suggested this
They say the simple solution is to run two toribash windows(or whatever) at the lowest settings if your comp is slow
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
But sometimes NOT EVEN the computers can handle that, I know a cousin and he can't do 2 clients because his computer is slow. if he does 2 clients his computer will freeze, I just think they should add this to toribash, they can do it for toribash wii! They can do the same for toribash PC
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
but most people arent your cousin, plus not many people are actually complaining about it
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
then just do anything else
go to browser
9gag
memecentre
anything!
toribash already notificate you if your turn come
INB4 14 days ban
Do something while waiting,you have a sound when its a turn,keep a kiai and you'll know its your turn
Bye bye toribash