Ranking
Original Post
Multiclient suggestion, remove it
you can not play with people in your house, you have to change your ip for it to work, sometimes it even kicks you out for nothing, once I pinged in a aikido tourney and my account that pinged was still there, it was timed out and I was late for the aikido tourney seriously, idk if this will even help, they would probably change there proxys to have different ips...
-----
And I really hope this is a valid section or suggestion
Last edited by Lushsmoke; Aug 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
well yeah if they did make it to where you cant multiclient if you did it with different accounts on the same computer they should make it to where

~you cannot have 2 toribash windows opened or there can be 2 opened but only one can be in multiplayer

~or just make it to where you could have roaming modderators looking over servers and if they are multiclienting they could have an infracment/warning/1 day ban

I used to play with my sister in the same house, she's thinking of rejoining toribash.

But if we couldn't play together? I would feel sad ;w;

~Not Supported
私の顔にそれを言う。
I don't support this. I like being able to play in multiple servers as I'm waiting in queue.
My signature sucks
you guys multiclienting is bad it has no benifits if you want to play with your "bros" then get them all in one server

all people that use multiclienting are just people who join betting servers and torunys at the same time i support it because it is bad for toribash i think you should be in one server at a time

thellian: just wait your turn like everybody else its not that hard

omegadark1: just go in a server with just your sister if you would feel so sad about it why would you not give her your undivided attention?

Instead of not being able to play Toribash in the same house on two Windows, since people are not liking that. Maybe you can not have the same account opened in the same IP address. So if you want to play with your sister or brother. He or She will have to make an account first.
blue
pink
Why must you open two windows,why dont one of you just play uke while the other plays the player in free play.
This will stop multiclienting.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 13, 2013 at 05:43 AM.
Are you living the life you really want?
Were talking online here. Being on the same account rises accusations of farming. People may not believe your playing with a bro or sis. Furthermore its just plain stupid.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 13, 2013 at 05:42 AM.
Originally Posted by Sknock View Post
thellian: just wait your turn like everybody else its not that hard

I do wait my turn...I just play in other servers while I wait.

A simple fix isn't to make it impossible to multiclient, but to make it so the same IP can't be in a server more than once.
My signature sucks
Perhaps a reasonable alternative would be to allow the multiple accounts on the same ip address to enter rooms together , but making the earning of tc impossible , as well as qi.

Obviously upon removing the other account(s) would allow the remaining account's restrictions to be removed .

What i'm getting at is allowing persons in the same house to be able to enjoy toribash together from within the same server.
Last edited by Nigma; Aug 13, 2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Because Fuck You That's why
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.