Toribash
Original Post
New game ideas!
i couldn't find a thread to put ideas so i put it here

Here are my ideas

A starter saver, well we all have our starters, why not be able to save the moves to we can press a button and have our starter ready to use.

More than 2 players per match!, wouldn't it be cool if we had a feature where we can have more than 2 people in a match?, a much as this would be a big step, it would make the queues quicker and the battles have more thought, i'm not saying every game has it, I just mean you can set how many players in a match.

This one is small but cool, if your steam friends are in a server the server name would be in a different color to indicate that they are, to make it good for non steamers maybe adding a friends list would be cool.

So those are my ideas, leave yours as a reply and lets hope to get noticed and get our ideas in;)
Hi, you should post threads like these in the Suggestions & Ideas section of the forums. I've moved this thread there for you.

I'm thinking your first two ideas will be shot down pretty quickly. A movesaver script already exists (yay) and the idea of more than 2 players has been discussed to death.
http://forum.toribash.com/script.php?tag=Movememory+

Here's the move memory scripts. Just download it and put it in your "Script" Folder in your TB folder and there are instructions how to use it when you activate it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
If I remember it correctly, Fran works on a 4 Player thing for a while now.
You might want to hit him up and see what he got.
Last edited by Reta; Feb 25, 2016 at 03:25 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Pretty much everything you said was previously suggested before. There is already a buddy system implemented into the game but it dosent work. Maybe if they could fix it that would be pretty cool. I like the idea of having servers with friends a different colour, but I think it shouldent be through steam. If they fixed the buddy system they could do it through that which I think would be pretty cool
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
thanks for telling me that the move script thing is already implement into the game, also thanks for moving this into the appropriate forums slot
Also, Hampa already stated that he ,,might" rework his Engine to allow more then 2 Players... however he also said when hes going to do that (if of course) then he would make more 4 .... 40! or something along those lines :P Would be interesting to see a Hardcore ClanWar with all Members on the Battlefield xD
Jesus fluxurious you just made my thoughts or more players burst through the roof!

oh, and fluxourious, use your high school laptop

just a crappy thought'')
By the way, that whole "Thirty-player PVP" thing hampa said was a joke, in reply to someone on his legend thread. At least, I'm rather sure it was a joke. Hampa expressed his hate for the old 3-4 player mechanic and removed it from the game rather quickly. According to him, it made battles too hectic, and took away from the strategy aspect of the game. Not only that, but it was ridiculously CPU intensive.

Movememory is a thing, as previously stated.

tMediator is a toribash staff-made program, extremely similar to the old BigBro. Check it out, it will help you in place of that steam idea.
Now known as Kahnzuu.
Oh... yeah that sounds legit, just thought it would be true because he himself posted it ... and if he doesnt know it best then who else :P

And what high school laptop ._.