ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Ascend] Allies and Enemies

Want to get in as an ally? Sure you can! But first, read these rules before PMing me for an ally request/posting on our threads:

- Befriend the clan first before asking to be allies, we don't want strangers spamming up our threads.
- Allies can suggest/post on the threads, but can't make new ones, those privileges are for members only screw that, clan and single allies can create threads as long as it's not wibblish or useless/bullshit. Keep that in mind.
- I see true allies as ones who contribute and help with the clan, and do not take advantage of it.

Got that? Awesome. You can PM me for an ally request anytime! \(^_^)/
Update: Any clan or single allies can add any logo or pic that they want as long as it's the right size, it should not be bigger than [Aeon]'s or be really that big (you get what I mean...), [Aeon] is the only clan I've given an exeption to.

Note to all unlisted allies: We may have overlooked your name or considered you guys dead/inactive, please PM me if it's a mistake, thanks.

Clan Allies

Single Allies

How to get in you ask? Simple, being a traitor, shaming the name of the clan, giving the clan a bad reputation, etc. etc. do these while ignoring our warnings and you'll be here in no time!

Enemies

Last edited by Rhaemond; May 26, 2015 at 05:14 PM.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Bump! Or whatever. I'm going to fix this. *Insert long and dramatic speech here of allies and enemies*

Leggo people!
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thread opened fixed! Leggo with the allies people!
*I hope we don't earn enemies. . .*
Last edited by Rhaemond; May 26, 2015 at 05:08 PM.
Bump update: Any clan allies can add any logo they want as long as it's the right size, it should not be bigger than [Aeon]'s or be really that big, Aeon is the only clan I've given an exeption to.