Ranking
I've updated my clan application please have another look at it thank you

{Ascend}

dawn: fix your app please.

inoob: im saying YES only IF: you promise to read the rules (especially on spamming) AND promise to improve your forum activity.

chil: if you are who Rhae says you really are, then YES.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Okay I have done everything you said in the message you replied nevramon i will do my best to improve my forum activity too.
Last edited by IN00B7X; Oct 26, 2013 at 05:47 PM.
IN00B: swift, he sounds good, you can kick people anyway ;P so YES from me, I see you fixed and added effort to your app, so it's worth giving you a chance.

Chil: leave your clan pls.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Note - You must be at least Black belt to enter
Name: Masen
Belt: 2nd Dan
Country and timezone: Usa (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6, i refresh forum regularly but don't usually post unless it involves me
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Nope
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): email, [email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): <3 ABD
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): i have the time, effort and determination to always do the best i can, also try to help new members become better.
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: cause i've never been in a clan, and want to be in a nice clan.
Player Cardcouldnt get this to work, maybe this will help: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=Tacticaled
Got some more to add?: thanks for your time i hope i can be part of your clan.
happy birthday dude! app looks good. I'm leaning towards YES if you promise to be active on the forums.
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by Tacticaled View Post
Note - You must be at least Black belt to enter
Name: Masen
Belt: 2nd Dan
Country and timezone: Usa (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 6, i refresh forum regularly but don't usually post unless it involves me
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Nope
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): email, [email protected]
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): <3 ABD
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): i have the time, effort and determination to always do the best i can, also try to help new members become better.
Any bans/infractions?: Nope
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: cause i've never been in a clan, and want to be in a nice clan.
Player Cardcouldnt get this to work, maybe this will help: http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php?username=Tacticaled
Got some more to add?: thanks for your time i hope i can be part of your clan.

Creative, you pulled those off my app. Edit: Its theres to get the general idea not rearranging the words to make it the slightest bit different.
Last edited by swiftone1; Oct 26, 2013 at 08:24 PM.
Wombo Combooooooo
haha swift, so, is that a yes or no?
Anyways, I gotta go ahead and say yes to the guy, it's your bday and like, this is your first clan so im giving you a chance!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I've left my clan! Thank you for all of your opinions please invite me when you have time!