Ranking
Im sure he has his reasons. I live near them, yet i dont personally know him :C

---

i Saw his last activity!!!!! >:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

He should've gave that vip of his to me Huhuhuhuh
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I WANT TO MAINTAIN ASCEND BY MYSELF ;-;
Eki, stop this isnt your clan. Its in active and time to move on, and as one of the past leaders Im telling you to stop. Stop posting here or I'll talk to one of the active members to talk to the clan council to maks sure you stop posting here. You can continue to post if and when the clan continues, other than that theres no need to make dumb useless threads you keep bumping. Move on or we'll make you one way or another.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Eki, stop this isnt your clan. Its in active and time to move on, and as one of the past leaders Im telling you to stop. Stop posting here or I'll talk to one of the active members to talk to the clan council to maks sure you stop posting here. You can continue to post if and when the clan continues, other than that theres no need to make dumb useless threads you keep bumping. Move on or we'll make you one way or another.

what is your problem on that? it isnt your clan and as long as nobody from ascend says that he doesnt have to stop (or a clan council member ofc)
Signature
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
what is your problem on that? it isnt your clan and as long as nobody from ascend says that he doesnt have to stop (or a clan council member ofc)

Your right, theres nothing wrong with it but the point is this thread is useless and ascend will die one way or another. You having chit chats with yourself will only make it take longer. Good luck to you all, but the choice is yours to make. Im only saving you the trouble.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Originally Posted by XxGamerzz View Post
Eki, stop this isnt your clan. Its inactive and time to move on, and as one of the past leaders Im telling you to stop. Stop posting here or I'll talk to one of the active members to talk to the clan council to maks sure you stop posting here. You can continue to post if and when the clan continues, other than that theres no need to make dumb useless threads you keep bumping. Move on or we'll make you one way or another.

Pasttense, pasttense. if you're a past leader of a dying clan i'm sure you're concerned about the clan. I'm not making dumb threads, this was the only one i made. And an 'acknowledging your past clan which is now dead' thread doesnt seem useless to me.

Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
nobody from ascend says that he doesnt have to stop (or a clan council member ofc)

Holyshit, xxgamerzz is a clan council member :O:O:O:O:O maybe :O:O
Last edited by Lust; Oct 21, 2015 at 04:28 PM.