Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
can u post a list of what u have seen

I've watched alot of anime, even if I tried I wouldn't be able to name all of them
i just finished hunter x hunter a week ago and its writing is leagues above the usual shonen. i was also turned off by gon's design but u will see some great designs throughout its arcs. overall, it really deserves the praise it gets

however, bear in mind that it gets all that praise mostly for an arc that starts after approximately 70 episodes. though the arcs that precede it are also very good for different reasons, its obviously going to be a really long ride until u understand all the hype.
-----
Originally Posted by Clint
I am kinda into the animes where the character starts weak and grows strong

hunter x hunter
Last edited by Arctic; Aug 18, 2020 at 07:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
i just finished hunter x hunter a week ago and its writing is leagues above the usual shonen. i was also turned off by gon's design but u will see some great designs throughout its arcs. overall, it really deserves the praise it gets

however, bear in mind that it gets all that praise mostly for an arc that starts after approximately 70 episodes. though the arcs that precede it are also very good for different reasons, its obviously going to be a really long ride until u understand all the hype.
-----
hunter x hunter

I guess I have to watch Hunter x Hunter afterall xD I'll put it on my list and since it's a really long anime I'll watch it when I have alot of free time and don't have anything else to watch
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
not going to read all of the posts here, but i'm going to give you some anime that i enjoyed and have rewatched

that time i got reincarnated as a slime,
overlord,
GATE,
rising of the shield hero,
hunter x hunter,
ore wo suki, (this is slice of life but really funny)
sage of tanya the evil,

Everything here except for hunter x hunter and overlord is trash, especially GATE, GATE is so fucking bad.
-----
So this won't be a useless post, I'll just say that everything by Shinichiro Watanabe is great, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and Space Dandy (all of them have their own music themes too! Cowboy Bebop being bebop, Samurai Champloo is Hip-Hop and Space Dandy is Disco.)
Last edited by Sunther; Aug 18, 2020 at 10:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Idk if anyone has said afro samurai but afro samurai
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
mano you watched death note ;c?

nope :| I don't like the old bad quality and I know the story so it's kinda spoiled for me already.

Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
Idk if anyone has said afro samurai but afro samurai

Oh I've got that suggestion and I am definitely going to watch it.
Not liking the "old bad quality" means you're gonna be missing out on a lot of great stuff, like cowboy bebop, I saw you also avoided watching zatchbell because of the animation quality, while zatchbell isn't anything revolutionary, it's still a great anime.

To press further, Yu Yu Hakusho is a great anime with old low quality and so is Ranma 1/2

Also watch monogatari series.

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Akira is pre cool

Saga of tanya the evil
No Game no life: Zero

also people are kinna shleeping on gun gale online
Last edited by Goomba; Aug 18, 2020 at 01:24 PM.
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
cowboy bebop might be old but the animation is great

either way, u should give older anime a chance. sometimes animation quality is not all that matters. my favorite anime show is neon genesis evangelion, which had a notably short budget, so the animation is nothing to write home about. lots of recycled frames, still frames etc. - and its still the best to me

death note isnt even old......and its madhouse animation
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???