Toribash
Original Post
[DP_old] Death Plague
Hello there, dear applicant!

If you came here, you must be wanting to join our clan. There is one simple thing you must do in order to apply, and that is: You have to copy the entire application form, paste it into your post, bold the questions and write your answers after the questions respectively.
Please note: failing to do that will cause massive flaming shitstorms.

APPLICATION FORM
Tell us about yourself*:
Best mod:
Referrals**:
Bans, infractions::
Previous Clans:
Reason for leaving them:
Special skills***:
Stats card****:
Post 2 or 3 replays (can be multiplayer or singleplayer)*****:

*This is where you tell us about your personality, why you want to join, anything you find relevant.
**Who recommended you to join us?
***Like texture making, video making, giving oral, anything.
****Please post your Stats Card, which is viewable at the "Shop" tab at the top of the screen.

*****Please post a few replays that you think would impress us. The replays have to be yours and replay stealing will result in an instant "no". If you don't know how to post replays, you probably should learn more about the forums before applying.

If you fail to do this application correctly, you are an idiot. And we don't want idiots.

We don't care about belt, but we do care about how you influence other people about this clan. We like to have people with a skill of some kind, and a good personality. We also highly value nice grammar, which can be either something you develop as you are in this clan, or learning before hand.
Last edited by pusga; May 3, 2014 at 01:33 PM.
Alert, if you keep the rule with the monthly test we should also revive the monthly test.
If not it would be very confusing.
Can you run dance etc?(List the things you can do other than fighting): i love to run, dance and head toss.
Best mod: akido
Type of attitude: positive,pretty hyper but more...uh happy
Are you forum active as well as active in-game?: well i was inactive for months but i will be active at least 4 days a week and if im not i might be grounded, but usual out at the mall with my friends or with my grandparents but at there house.
Why should we let you join: im not sure you might let me in but i'll try to be as active as i possibly can.
Referrals(who recommended you to join this clan): no one
Will you be loyal to the clan: always, i will NeVeR go out of my thoughts.
Why do you want to join: i like this clan as it has been improving and im not just joining this clan just because u have become official, i want to join because of how well everyone is .pretty much getting along.(not like other clans)
How many times have you been banned or infracted: 2 times on my other account 1163 for being blamed of something.
Previous Clans: this clan but i went inactive.
Anything extra (Texture or video making, coding skills, etc.): i don't do anything special pretty much
Also attach a singleplayer (classic.tbm) and a multiplayer (Classical mods or running) replay:replays are below (it may 1163 but i just put it like that because i was rushed)
Please post your Stats Card, which is viewable at the "Shop" tab at the top of the screen:i dont get this but here is my stats card
Attached Files
1163- akido decap.rpl (49.4 KB, 42 views)
1163- another decap #2.rpl (76.4 KB, 22 views)
1163- another decap.rpl (76.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by bulgath; Feb 26, 2010 at 03:58 AM.
In The Mist
Hissssss, Aikido..

Eh why not, seems intelligent. Can't view the replays though yet, on mah PS3.

I'd say yes, until I view the replays, then I might change my mind.
Last edited by Romanovsky; Feb 26, 2010 at 07:22 AM.
Glad your back, bulgath.

My vote: Yes. You were a nice member in the past, and would be a nice addition in the future.
Gets my no, was pretty much of an asshat in the past towards me, alongside with carbonking.

That was the past, things have changed. ~ Drage.

You have no right to edit my posts unless I did something against the rules. Back off ~ ynvaser

Last edited by ynvaser; Feb 27, 2010 at 02:06 PM.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Gets my no, was pretty much of an asshat in the past towards me, alongside with carbonking.

Hurr, when was that? my memory is foggy...
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman