Toribash
I was going to wait for the other members' votes but it looks like I'm gonna have to poke em on Steam >:I
oh yeah
Why would we want you:: because i'm good,polite and respectful member and also because i'm really active (about 8/9 hours).

Tell us about yourself*: i live in Italy, I started to play toribash 1 years ago and i think i have got skill in this game.
i have learned how to move at toribash when i was a blue belt and my old rank was 67.
now i'm good at marketing and i'm a good sparrer.

Best mod: aikido,ABD,greykido,rk_mma,xspar,taekkyon,runkido and ninjitsu

Referrals**: no one

Bans, infractions:: i have received only infractions for useless post

Previous Clans: Shade,Fade,Fake,Fyre,Legendary,Pure,Metal,Force-a-Nature,Rust

Reason for leaving them:inactiviness but not in Metal.
In Metal i was kicked because i have questioned a thing to the clan leader and he has kicked me for spam

Special skills***: market skills

Stats card****:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Assoi98.png

this are some of my replays
Attached Files
Assoi98- Ninja Kick.rpl (126.7 KB, 6 views)
Assoi98- Aikido Decap.rpl (46.5 KB, 5 views)
spar draw 3.rpl (434.0 KB, 6 views)
tk decap .rpl (54.5 KB, 6 views)
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music
@moda you seem to come here and then quit and then jump out again, we don't need that kind of people here. in other words, No.

@assoi i'm not so sure.. that's a very long list of previous clans, some of them i know for sure are not inactive
Would You Like A Chocolate?
assoi: holy shit that's a lot of clans. the replays didn't impress me either, and to be honest nothing in the app did. it's a no from me.

modonali: unfortunately Tylander said no, and I'm not gonna argue against him since he's been around for longer than me to know that. sadly it's a no for now
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Tylander View Post
some of them i know for sure are not inactive

maybe now they aren't but when i was in they was really inactive
-----
So...

I have 1 neutral and 1 no

Still i have a possiblity to enter in the clan
(I have some hurry only because i have received an in invitation in another clan)
Last edited by Assoi98; Nov 6, 2013 at 08:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music
jump out?
Originally Posted by Tylander View Post
@moda you seem to come here and then quit and then jump out again, we don't need that kind of people here. in other words, No.

@assoi i'm not so sure.. that's a very long list of previous clans, some of them i know for sure are not inactive

lol sorry but im confused about what you mean by i come here and then jump?.
ive been in this clan 1nce before and was removed due to inactivity i assume.
so i dont understand why you say such a thing.
In other words im not a clan hopper i have been in many clans but i have played this game since late 2011. so its natural that ive been in a few clans trying to find which clan best suites me. And it annoys me you think of me as a "clan hopper" i mean no disrespect but if i was you i wouldn't want to insult someone like me as so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
@assoi

Dat previous clan list... DAYUM
I liked some of your replays, others were plain boring.
It would be a yes if your english was a bit better (kinda hard understanding someone who doesn't know how to express himself in a language well)

I am neutral :/

*tries to not think about your profile pic*

EDIT: you're in a hurry? then forget that, it's a no from me. (seems you've found some buddies in another clan anyways)
Last edited by charbel262; Nov 10, 2013 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Felt like it, problemo?
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Belt: 4th dan black belt rank 290 (Qi 4673)
Ingame activity: 5
Forum activity; 8
Why would we want you: idk i'm skilled tought
Tell us about yourself: Well my real name is Lauri and i'm from Finland in irl i always play basketball and football
Best mod: AikidoBigDojo
Bans infractions: I don't have any bans but infractions i have 2 useless post and warning
Previous clans: Rust (r) Phenomenal (Phen) Assassin (Assassin)
Reason leaving from them: I got kicked from Phen i don't know why i got kicked i left from Rust because i tought the leader uncle quited from tb because he putted one member to leaders but no he didn't quited I left form Assassin because it was inactive clan
Special skills: Actually i don't have any special skills but i'm training to make heads
Stats card:

And here is one replay i only have this one because i downloaded that new versio i'm very skilled and i have great balance but i made that pretty fast but still hope you like it i'm making more soon aand here is another one.
Attached Files
L - Breaker Thunder.rpl (249.2 KB, 7 views)
L - Rage Of Empire.rpl (282.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by hunter; Nov 19, 2013 at 04:02 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Why would we want you::im good at ingame specially lenshu3ng,runkido,
Tell us about yourself*:im an 13 yrs old student from indonesia who love playing fotball,and i started playing tori since 2011 introducedby my neighbour
Best mod:lenshu3ng,lolnade3fast,abd,rk-mma
Referrals**:PaidToKill
Bans, infractions::useless post by vox (2 point, expired)
Previous Clans: (savage),[M]etal,(sensei),(INO)inferno,(toxic),and 2 other past clan made by ihopz/justin
Reason for leaving them:some clan is very inactive,some clan dead, i just a trial in [M]
&got kicked becaauseim school and cant play every day
Special skills***:make a jokes
Stats card****:
replays:
hglol.rpl
frontflipniggaggt.rpl
Last edited by 9patrick6; Nov 24, 2013 at 02:43 PM.
Nothing here